We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Humans are Robots made of Cells Options

Evolution
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 9:21:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Okay after my breakthrough experience it lead me to believe that us humans are actually just a form of robot. Our soul/consciousness is the battery that runs our bodies. Its like these entities that we cannot see when we are in physical form plant our soul/consciousness into our brain/physical body. When i broke through it felt like i was a robot being operated on, except my consciousness was there to witness it. Imagine the movie "iRobot, Pinocchio, or Nine" thats how it felt like for me and that is the only things i can compare my belief to sort of. Im sorry i am having a lot of trouble finding the right words to describe my belief, but maybe if you read my experience below you will have a better understanding on what i am trying to say.

Below is my analysis/breakdown of my breakthrough.

Experience #2
Dosage 40mg-50mg (Eyeballed)

One HUGE vapor hit, before I could exhale I already felt that breathing was non-existence, my entire body/physical form was non-existence, I felt disconnected from my physical self. Tried to close my eyes but I couldn’t. I ended up having them wide open and “zoned out” while I was zoned out I saw/heard/thought/ MANY MANY things/thoughts/knowledge/colorful patterns/. I heard voices and “things” communicating, I wasn’t listening or focusing on that, but I was aware that it was there, I was to busy focusing on the things I were seeing. I felt the presence of other entities there, I felt disconnected from this world, I was NOT in my room, because in the end of the trip, I felt that I was “leaving”, while I was “coming back” I felt the presence of the entitie(s?) leaving or vanishing and I thought to myself “noooo! Come back, how do I get back? Im not done yet…I have things to ask you!” then I felt myself sucked back into the “reality”/physical world or dimension or however you want to call it. I came back. It was not until then that I realized what the hell just happened… and i realized they were communicating but i wasnt paying attention to what they were saying.

Now that I am back in my body or to be able to think in my body.. this is how the entire experience felt like: It felt like I was being operated on by these “entities”, not exactly sure what they were doing to my body, but I had no feeling throughout my body, the ONLY thing that was “working” was my consciousness/awareness/thinking. It felt as if was literally laying on a bed (which I was) or an operating table, and these “entities” or “beings” that I COULD NOT SEE (but I could HEAR), was performing some kind of “surgery” or “diagnosis” on me…putting thoughts/knowledge into my head. Right now I am thinking, could they have been talking and realized that I was not dead and that this was all a mistake, then sent me back? Were they filling my brain with thoughts/knowledge? (I saw/felt/heard answers to many questions I had thought about in the recent past, but they went by SO fast I could not grip them, and I cant remember any of them, but I remember hearing them answered!), this sounds crazy but I believe I did. On the way back I actually FELT like I was traveling from somewhere else, BACK to my body in this world. It was unbelievable.

I don’t know if my research or hearing/reading other people’s testimonials had factor into my experience but this is the ONLY way I can describe it with current human understanding and language. I cant think of any other way I could describe my experience. It sounds crazy but I have had thoughts that maybe I was hearing my own thoughts, maybe the things I experienced were caused by my memories/thoughts being shuffled through. The questions still remain unanswered and there is still much research to be done and much to learn. I will be back to visit these entities, they did not seem evil.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Felnik
#2 Posted : 10/6/2010 3:19:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when these beings were working on you . what did you feel? did you feel any kind of electrical pulse through your body?
or was your body non -existent?

I have regular encounters with certain beings that seem to run a program checking my consciousness.
they always put me in some kind of electrical pulse while they do they're thing. The feeling is the most indescribably amazing sensation i have ever felt in my life. Once they have me in they're "Love ray" I don't care what they do.

I actually think its the opposite , they are the robots that monitor hyperspace for organic life forms.
I don't think its a bad thing.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

JIM
#3 Posted : 10/7/2010 6:29:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever thought that maybe your just a program?

I know i am Laughing

Wait to you get to see how the program works, now thats a ride and a half

All the best

Jim

Evolution
#4 Posted : 10/7/2010 7:25:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Felnik wrote:

when these beings were working on you . what did you feel? did you feel any kind of electrical pulse through your body?
or was your body non -existent?

I have regular encounters with certain beings that seem to run a program checking my consciousness.
they always put me in some kind of electrical pulse while they do they're thing. The feeling is the most indescribably amazing sensation i have ever felt in my life. Once they have me in they're "Love ray" I don't care what they do.

I actually think its the opposite , they are the robots that monitor hyperspace for organic life forms.
I don't think its a bad thing.

I dont recall feeling any electrical pulse through my body. My body was completely non-existent. But it felt like i was nothing but a robot/corpse and these "higher beings" were putting a program chip in my brain or something. But it kinda felt like my body was going through surgery, but i thought that may have been just my thoughts. I get mixed up between what is actually happening and what is just going through my thoughts. :S

unclesyd
#5 Posted : 10/8/2010 7:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had similiar experiences with 4-aco-dmt recently. Only it was similiar to the Avatar movie, maybe because I had recently seen this. Sitting on the toilet, meditating and having alien forms work on me and prepare my body for his presence. Thats where I split off from most experiences I have perused, and my body is the creators avatar, and my psychedelic voyages are practice for him to fully take hold of my body on December 21, 2012. The day I(he) has set since the begining of time for liberation on this earth. But maybe I am just crazy, I have been on the quest for full enlightenment for quite some time but sometimes I wonder.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.