We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow travelers Options

myrmymd
#1 Posted : 10/7/2010 8:50:23 AM
Miki

I have to say I didn't know what to say when I first came to this forum. I was just looking for a new source of interesting material with which to sate my eternal boredom for a while. And I intended to enter the forum as an outside observer, as I do for so many things in my life. But things changed as I started to see the wisdom of the events, experiences, and observations on this forum...

I've always been a wisdom seeker. But I've only seen fit to focus on the things that seemed very relevant to the people around me. And I've always been a mirror to the environment, causing me to fit my philosophical meanderings to match what people around me were seeking. But my best breaktroughs in thinking always came when I was alone, and free to explore meanings which I felt were important, even if no one would listen to them. And reading about DMT and it's inherently spiritual qualities I felt curious. Maybe it would show me something on a path I haven't gone down yet?

And now that I've joined this forum and tasted the fruits of my labor I can't just sit in silence about it, and felt I should be an active participant in this community. And seek out other travelers so that I can learn more since I've had many new and exciting philosophical insights I wish to explore in serious conversation with others. So nice to meet all of you, I hope we can have a good experience together sometime.

And if any of you are in california, hit me up cause I'm really new. And as revolver states accurately, "the only way to become better is to play a better opponent." But I find that a more experienced friend helps too Smile.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SolarHive
#2 Posted : 10/7/2010 9:40:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Myrmymd,

I've just felt the need to participate in this wonderful community too!

I'm sure you'll/we'll be able to expolore and converse many philosophical insights here from what i've seen browsing the forum over the past two weeks. Hope your eternal boredom subsides now too. I don't think it's possible for me to be bored when DMT has something to do with the topic of conversation!

I'm new to chatting in forums....this is my second post except for the odd comment on Youtube!

Anyway, welcome.

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 10/7/2010 10:07:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!! I like your attitude. I think you will fit in great here.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.