We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Social Setting Options

amor_fati
#1 Posted : 8/27/2008 5:42:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Sometimes when I smoke a minimal breakthrough dose in a somewhat social setting, I'll get a strange sort of hallucination: This hallucination is what I'd refer to as convincing or not obviously psychedelic, but my perception is altered to the point where everyone around me suddenly has a visible character--their entire personal aesthetic, super-imposed upon their physical image.

This wouldn't be so bad except that it's quality is so drastically alien, and it doesn't help that it's so damned convincing and that it feels so permanent. This is becoming quite a hurdle for me, and I can only induce it once-a-night; it seems to couple with the nagging "oops" upon liftoff. I'm hoping that this is just a right of passage to help me become more lucid at higher doses, because these experiences have been incredibly lucid--uncomfortably so, even.

I'm sure this all sounds familiar; but it's a little frustrating, since all of my smoking buddies still tend to get the clearly psychedelic experience and haven't even seen entities, yet. I'm starting to wonder if it's simply induced by long-term or habitual use, or if I've just formed a strange bond with the spice. At the very least, it's certainly breaking me out of a comfort zone.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.