We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
growing big crystals Options

SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 10/6/2010 7:32:38 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Please look around before posting questions that have already been answered and engaged upon numerous times. It would probably take less time to do a quick google search than to make a new post.

That being said, string is a poor method. I tried this once, a la second grade rock candy and it seriously fails compared to slow evap in a large wine glass or pyrex dish.

Here are three threads I found in about 5 seconds (.36 seconds of a google search and another 4.64 seconds to actually click on them)
Big Crystals
Getting Those Big Crystals
Having a Hard Time Getting Crystal Clusters to Grow Again

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.