We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
new drug law Options

ms_manic_minxx
#21 Posted : 9/24/2010 8:55:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think Eden nailed it... Pleased
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vibrancy3
#22 Posted : 9/25/2010 1:54:53 AM

Josh

There will always be a war on drugs! people will always use substances to enlighten and exite there minds and goverments will always try and stop them doing this.

A Recent example is the New Designer Drug craze! Some Chemsits found a way to repplicate a stimulant... it will get popular, the goverment will then hear about it and then ban it! the same procedure will repeat itself!

God does'nt everyone love nixon! his work has been soo effective

clouds
#23 Posted : 9/25/2010 2:31:31 AM

Human

I'm pretty optimistic, actually. I think marijuana will become legal in Cali and eventually (2011/2012) in all the world. And by seeing the efforts of so many people and organizations pushing for the legalization of drugs in general, I think maybe around 2013 we could see the prohibition finally over.

Although I don't smoke marijuana, I think the legalization of this plant is a key process in order to legalize all drugs. I think this November elections in Cali will tell us (the world) what is the progress we are making to end the war. If prop 19 fails, that means that there is still a lot of work to do... (and I don't think the legalization crew will ever give up). If it succeeds, then things are going good for our side.

I really believe that today... there are a lot of people that would like to see the Drug War end. Some of them in the media, politics and business, etc...

Yes, I do believe things are changing more and more each day. Just my opinion.

Observant
#24 Posted : 9/25/2010 4:01:42 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

http://www.justice.gov/dea/ongoing/marijuana.html
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Skizm
#25 Posted : 10/6/2010 3:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:
Will they ever realize this war on drugs is pointless?

No, because you cannot control a mind that's on drugs. Especially one that is cracking open the very fiber of the universe Shocked
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

PREV12