We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedreport, amazing combo! Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 10/3/2010 6:48:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

preparation: Phlux's method for working with fresh cactus (1kg pedro), reduced tea and filtered, added aceton, filtered again. evaped, redissolved in a shot of hot dH2O.

I downed the black shot at around noon and immediately after, watched a movie. by the time the movie was over, I could already feel the very strong euphoria sweeping over my body and I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror my skin had so much color to it, I felt like I was in a very beautiful oil painting.

I did a little cleaning, which normally isn't so enjoyable, but even while I was walking around and cleaning I was in perfect comfort. around 3.5hrs after drinking, I went into my bedroom and began laughing hysterically as my bed, table, couch all grew to an enormous size right in front of me. I decided then that this would be a good day to try out a combo.

I sat on the couch, getting as comfortable as I could, loosened clothes, etc.. I then did 1 N2O charger, careful to not waste any gas and holding it in for a very long time. This was amazing. rounded figures (sorry I can't really describe it better than that) became visible on my wall and they were so colorful and realistic. some even had faces, some were moving, and some were just still.

I then smoked 1 bowl of changa (~150mg) in about 4 large hits. THIS was amazing. I was still feeling the nitrous very strongly and the changa just catapulted me even more than usual. My visual field was completely covered with sky blue and white threads, all weaving into each other. I felt so ecstatic, like I was surrounded by beatiful light-colored bedsheets of endless comfort. as soon as I was able to control my movement, I cracked another charger. It made the already very visual and ecstatic experience even more so. I started shaking my head and yelling, but I'm not sure why. It was total bliss.

This is the best combo I have ever tried. Out of all of my smoked DMT experiences, this BY FAR the most euphoric and the first time that I had ever seen sky blue and white colors- I cannot stress enough how brillint these colors were. Usually it's dark blue and dark green and orange. Usually I find smoked DMT to be very serious, and for me somewhat difficult to truly enjoy, but this was much more enjoyable and easier to comprehend but still was serious.

edit: the acetone precip I think made the taste much more bearable and was quite surprised by the taste Smile
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dropofahat
#2 Posted : 10/5/2010 4:57:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just had my own mix experience with mesc acetate and spice (straight shots).

very intense, a little too much for me at the time. felt good, but without much clarity at the time.

acetate was not very visual, but if I sat back and focused, I could bring it about. The spice brought out some very nteresting qualities, I had to slow myself down tho.

first real mixed experience.

nn-DMT
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 3:35:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dropofahat wrote:
i just had my own mix experience with mesc acetate and spice (straight shots).

very intense, a little too much for me at the time. felt good, but without much clarity at the time.

acetate was not very visual, but if I sat back and focused, I could bring it about. The spice brought out some very nteresting qualities, I had to slow myself down tho.

first real mixed experience.

Thanks for the feedback! this is my first trip report.

I have only combined spice and mesc once before but I think that what made this one so special was that it was pretty heavy on the maoi side. Also the Pedro alks are so much more calm and reassuring IMO. This made it much easier to comprehend and "download" into a usable form that I could undersand. Sometime I would like to try caapi+cactus/mesc+changaStop
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

dropofahat
#4 Posted : 10/6/2010 2:17:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cool, the above experience was my first "real" mesc dose as well. i have done about 100 mg of citrate a while back to test out my batch, but was very mellow to say the least (watched blueberry or renegade as some call it).

I had mixed up a batch of the acetate (alot easier than citrate I might add) and took about 150 mg with coffee at 9 am, then went with 250 mg a couple of hours later (wanted to figure out my dosage), about 1 hour after the last dose (in oj) I was feeling very good (but was a little groggy, not sharp, just had quit nicotine gum the day before, withdrawals were there and afterwards) but was feeling strong and the trip was there for the taking (not overpowering at all)

went for the spice and i can't really remember too much, I was holding on for sure. the nicotine withdrawals was more of a factor then I had expected, couldn't focus at all, pressure on the eyes, and such.

i had to slow myself down, because I kept going for it, but after 5 shots, wasn't really getting anywere. so I sat back for the next 8 hours and tryed to chill out. (nicotine was a big factor, I am finally free tho)

I really would like to try mesc in the morning right before a big hike in the mountians.