We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Close, but not quite. Options

Cabyz
#1 Posted : 10/5/2010 5:35:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just had my first experience with vaped dmt. I extracted some Jimjam using q21q21's tek. I also assembled The Key, which worked as a very great vaporizer, and was very cheap and easy to assemble. I recommend getting a torch lighter for The Key. Using the torch lighter the dmt vaporized almost instantly.

I didn't do anything spectacular to setup the trip. Just sat in my trashed living room. I took one hit from The Key using a torch lighter, and held it in as long as possible. At that point I felt very funny, and could slightly detect carrier waves, but was not tripping. So I took another hit, and held that one in as long as possible.

Next thing I know the room is covered in fractals, lines appear to be dancing, and I got this very uncomfortable feeling in my head. Like it was going to explode or something. It also felt like my pores were pouring out sweat. Keeping a calm mind I get as comfortable as possible, and try to let go of my mind. I wouldn't say I succeeded completely, because I was in my living room the whole time, and aware of being there.

After a minute or so the discomfort ceased. And I looked at my hand. It was aging right before my eyes! My arms got skinny, and my skin got pale. It also got riddled with prune spots. To top it all off my hand morphed into a monkey paw. No monkey hair, but same shape and what not.

Then I looked at my stomach, and it was rippling with waves. Making it appear as if my belly button was talking to me. I examined that for awhile, and decided to look back at my hands, which then shrunk into midget alien hands.

Overall the experience was pretty good, although I would like to fully breakthrough. I'm not sure when I'll be trying again, but next time I'll be sure to be in a better setting, and try to remember to close my eyes.
All posts and or comments made by the one known as "Cabyz" are merely delusions of a madman. Nothing he posts is of relevance to anything in the real world, and any persons he may refer to, including himself, are all figments of his imagination, and do not exist. Cabyz does not condone of these individuals actions either. There's more to life than meets the eye. Set yourself free from your physical body, and explore the depths of your MIND

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.