We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello Options

chezzy
#1 Posted : 10/5/2010 9:01:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone. I'm a gardener & DMT extractor, hoping to help where I can and learn from others. Struggling to buy some equipment in the UK so stumbled on this forum. In no rush so will wait until I get an ok before listing the bits I need help with. Until then hope I can help guys out and learn a lot. Thanks, Chezzy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/5/2010 9:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey there, welcome to the Nexus

Check the Suppliers sub-forum for alot of info on UK solvents and whatnot. If you dont find what you are looking for, just ask in the "first questions for inormation" sub-forum.

You say you have extracted before, what tek are you familiar with if I may ask? And what sort of gardening you into?

chezzy
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 11:26:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi mate.

I've extracted DMT and mesc many times, but there are gaps in my knowledge I'm looking to fill from experts. Also nice to talk about experience of course. I don;t use the "teks", I'm a bit new to the web in this way, my knowledge is learned the hard way, but use various acid base extracts depending on wat I want

Gardening I grow lots and lots, from very boring vegetables and flowers to mushrooms ( more fun, and can help anyone with this, happy to share my info )

I have some salvia plants and poppies on the go too, although poppies done for this year now.

chezzy
#4 Posted : 10/5/2010 11:28:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

oh, I can get solvent no problem, or make it myself. I'm after cheaper suppliers of glassware for separating funnels after an accident that wiped out a load of glassware. Not hard to find, just want better prices.

eyorca
#5 Posted : 10/5/2010 2:44:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

chezzy wrote:

Gardening I grow lots and lots, from very boring vegetables and flowers to mushrooms ( more fun, and can help anyone with this, happy to share my info )

I have some salvia plants and poppies on the go too, although poppies done for this year now.

that's great! i love gardening too! : )