We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My "self" Options

Psiloxyn
#1 Posted : 9/30/2010 6:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Over many years i've tried many different entheogens in many different contexts, doses and combinations and all of them have had a hand in teaching me, leading me one to the other. Offering me various pieces of the grander puzzle and telling me go further. After several years of talking and research a good friend and I decided to extract and smoke DMT and it changed my world perspective entirely, I was split apart and reconnected to the collective consciousness. I followed many more profound journeys with the chemical learning sacred geometry of the torus, tesseract and hypercubes, extra spatial and non-spatial dimensions and much more and yet I have not learned enough.

I was referred here by a friend, the good friend from earlier's tale. I seek a community of people who have experienced what i have and that i may give and take to add to the lives of like minded people. Hello, my name is Psiloxyn.
Psiloxyn is a fictional character of deranged substance and biased opinion. Do not believe a word it says, it only lies because it has to in order to keep the truth intact.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 9/30/2010 8:44:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

wellcome! This is a great and loving community. There is a lot of experience here, and there is a lot of support. I hope you feel right at home Smile

Much love
Enoon
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Psiloxyn
#3 Posted : 10/1/2010 9:07:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The spice is really life, never a narcotic, always a teacher. The more I consider the teaching part the more I understand it's really a unique state in which to learn things about myself and my reality/unreality, Jill Bolte Taylors stroke of insight was a brain hemorrhage that disabled one side of her mind and left her feeling in a state very similar to the DMT experience, there's a link here, where she talks about being bigger than her body, being expansive and loved and seeing the universe with clarity, none of the baggage from her life, work or stress all removed and positivity given in turn with the understanding of life's fragility.

I've read James Kent's argument against the DMT elves and in the experience itself, i agree with parts and i disagree with others. Considering that he himself has used spice plenty of times his argument is compelling and outraging at times to my sensibilities but in the end I feel he puts too much focus on attempting to seek "scientific plausability" of one's experience and as the erowid experience vaults testify "One cannot deny the experiences of others"
Psiloxyn is a fictional character of deranged substance and biased opinion. Do not believe a word it says, it only lies because it has to in order to keep the truth intact.

eyorca
#4 Posted : 10/4/2010 7:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psiloxyn wrote:
I've read James Kent's argument against the DMT elves

okay,, before i follow this link.. its pretty funny to argue with something you dont believe in! Very happy

Gaffneyyy
#5 Posted : 10/4/2010 10:04:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally want to keep my mind clear of influence before i dive into the elves business, if i do at all.

theappe
#6 Posted : 10/4/2010 10:10:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!!!

dropofahat
#7 Posted : 10/5/2010 3:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had read that arguement before, and it makes sense in a way. I haven't experienced specific entity contact as some have while spicing, but have had (or perceived) to have contact with large visual morph i felt had its own intent while on other consumables. my experience with the spice has been vibrational as well as visual.

I would see entities as more of our projection (but not in the sense of it not actually existing) but more of our perception of its existence as we would like to or have been conditioned to see or experience.

eyorca
#8 Posted : 10/5/2010 2:40:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gaffneyyy wrote:
I personally want to keep my mind clear of influence before i dive into the elves business, if i do at all.

yeah, elves are much better at sole proprietorships.. dwarfs are good to go into business with but they're as stubborn as you imagine!: P : D