We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amazing First Time Pharma Experience Options

Global
#1 Posted : 10/4/2010 2:56:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Over the summer I decided to try ayahuasca for the first (and only) time. It was 8 hours long which was way too long for an experience so dysphoric and with poor visuals and nauseating throughout. In mid-August I finally managed to successfully extract spice to vape and since the day of my first success, I haven't been out of DMT until yesterday (although I suppose I "let" myself run out).

My initial vaped experiences were amazing (though I've still yet to have a breakthrough, even with the GVG or changa out of a variety of pieces), but they've been gradually diminishing to being quite lack luster and diminishing quality in the visuals, so being that I was just about out of spice, I figured I would try and use what was left in a pharma experiment, giving myself sometime away from spice for a few weeks to see if I can't get my trips back in the right swing of things.

I only had roughly 40mg of white crystals left, so I decided 30mg would go in the pharma and I would save the other 10mg to vape during the experience. I still had a bunch of syrian rue left from my ayahuasca experience, so I crushed up 4g of rue and put them in 14 "0" gel caps and poked holes in each of those. I then dissolved 10 100mg vitamin C tablets (wish I had the 1000mg's Laughing ) in a glass of water, and when those were thoroughly dissolved, I dissolved the 30mg of DMT in there. I took the rue at around 1 p.m. and drank the pharma at 1:30.

Sometime within an hour after drinking the pharma, I started to get mild DMT visuals, and began to notice a building nausea that I had been fearing. By 2:30 I absolutely couldn't hold it down any longer and rushed to the bathroom to puke. It was pretty simple and quick as my guts turned themselves inside-out to expell my stomach contents (luckily I didn't eat anything that morning or the night before, so it just seemed to be the rue, DMT, and vitamin C. I emerged from the bathroom quite refreshed with increased quality and abundance of visuals. I decided with the puking out of the way, now would be a good time to load up the GVG. I depleted the remainder of my stash (10mg) into the GVG, and got four or five really good hits.

It was so intense it was almost overwhelming. I looked around the room and there were a handful of red cups that I felt the need to hide from sight as they were quite unnerving, almost as if the color red were the only one present in the room. Once out of sight, I was able to calm down. As I was sitting on the couch, trying to get a handle on things, I realized that I was going to have to inevitably puke again...pretty immediately. I darted to the bathroom, making it to the toilet just in time as I puked even more and more violently than the first time. As my eyes winced shut I saw the most twisted images (literally) ever. It was like tornadoes of highly vivid patterns. I brushed my teeth and stumbled back out to the couch which I slumped into in a way that I don't think I could ever be so comfortable again in my life.

The next few hours were easily the most amazing of my life. For about an hour or so after puking from vaping the DMT, I could barely move which normally would have been a bad thing, but I was experiencing a kind of euphoria and ecstasy that was previously unknown to me. I felt over-indulgent. I remember having the thought that it felt so good that I didn't think that human beings were ever meant to feel so good. I was cuddled up with my blanket and a pillow on the couch, quite immobilized as I perceived what seemed to be a beehive of golden patterns surrounding me. As I would exhale my vocal chords would naturally produce tones by themselves that sounded soothing and the vibrations throughout my body only heightened the euphoria and intensity of the patterns.

I decided to try and listen to music, which could not have gone better. Something inside of me, something quite involuntary would happen when I would listen to music. My head would start involuntarily oscillating from one direction to another automatically to whatever the beat was. If my head wasn't doing it, my feet were. I enjoyed and embraced the automated headbanging and foot tapping. It was truly the hardest I had ever tripped in my whole life, but at no point did I actually feel overwhelmed by the experience. At one point at the peak of everything when I couldn't move and everything was going crazy, one of the thoughts that kept me sane was that I wouldn't die from it and that my body and mind would withstand the experience despite how intense and counter-intuitive it was in thinking that I wouldn't be blown to bits from the sheer intensity. Once I felt ok to move and stand stably, I hopped in the shower which felt amazing. I had a greater than usual body-image and self-esteem, and simply felt on top of the world. When I got out of the shower, I decided to sit down with my guitar and record a free-style jam that came out pretty well. It's a rather accurate audio representation of the way I was feeling at the time. I was also able to move my fingers more quickly than normal as the muscles seemed to have had some increased elastic energy in them.

It gently wore off over the course of a few hours, but I was seeing mild patterns till I went to sleep, and even some when I woke up this morning (though I've been getting faint patterns upon waking from dreams lately). Although I can easily classify it as the single greatest experience of my entire life (and sorry I couldn't be more descriptive about the visuals, but I can't remember them all too well myself), I have decided to keep pharma as a rare and special occasion (as I probably should vaped spice as well) so it will maintain a special place in my heart. Next time I will experiment with different MAOIs and I will probably convert the freebase to DMT-Fumarate first so as to try and reduce the initial nausea.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/4/2010 4:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Next time extract the alks from the rue, this way you minimize the threat of puking. Taking rue seeds like that will almost guarantee a puking sessionSmile

Also, im deleting the experience report from the Nursery that you posted, no need to clutter up the forum with double posting like thatSmile If any member in the Nursery wants to reply to your thread they can do so in the Nursery and one of us mods will gladly move it over here.

gibran2
#3 Posted : 10/4/2010 5:09:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Sounds like you had a great experience!

You mention that you haven’t yet had a breakthrough when vaporizing DMT, even with the GVG. Then you said this:

gobalswg wrote:
I depleted the remainder of my stash (10mg) into the GVG, and got four or five really good hits.

Five hits with 10mg in a GVG? Without any difficulty at all, you should be able to comfortably get a full dose of 30mg or more in a single hit. I’m not surprised that you’re having a hard time breaking through – 10mg when properly vaporized is barely a puff. 2mg (each of your hits) is a tiny wisp.

What is your technique?
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 10/4/2010 5:09:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report. It sounded like a great experience.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Global
#5 Posted : 10/4/2010 6:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

gibran2 wrote:
Sounds like you had a great experience!

You mention that you haven’t yet had a breakthrough when vaporizing DMT, even with the GVG. Then you said this:

gobalswg wrote:
I depleted the remainder of my stash (10mg) into the GVG, and got four or five really good hits.

Five hits with 10mg in a GVG? Without any difficulty at all, you should be able to comfortably get a full dose of 30mg or more in a single hit. I’m not surprised that you’re having a hard time breaking through – 10mg when properly vaporized is barely a puff. 2mg (each of your hits) is a tiny wisp.

What is your technique?

Oh yes, thanks for pointing that out. There are two things to take into account here. First of all, my butane, even though I spent $50 on it, is pretty busted so I had to use a bic lighter and in the time it takes me to first vaporize the DMT, it becomes impossible to clear in one hit. Secondly I got that many hits because I forgot that 10mg isn't exactly accurate because it was in fact the amount I put in, but there was also a lot of crystally residue left in the GVG from several other experiences that I finished off.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

shoe
#6 Posted : 10/4/2010 7:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

next time, smoke more.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Global
#7 Posted : 10/4/2010 8:11:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I also plan on making the pharma dose larger next time.