We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my dmt experience... Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 9/26/2010 8:52:09 PM

I AM

otay. just tried dmt for the first time last weekend. wow. very intense. very cleansing. very calming. i had this vision of this giant, infinite warehouse with huge forklifts carrying around giant containers, putting them on (and taking them off of) giant shelves. there were giant algebraic equations shooting across my field of vision every couple seconds. then there was the One Thought i always get...very experienced with Mr. Hoffman's little monster and have the One Thought in almost every loop i hit. it's a subconscious manifestation of my obsessive belief in God. well...this One Thought was in front of everything, obscuring my vision of this giant warehouse. i could see everything around it, though. it was, to me, God telling me that everything was as it should be. like everything has it's place and I'm watching over it all. very calming, peaceful feeling. can't wait to experiment more. have briefly looked around the extraction section but not at all confident in my ability to reproduce these results. if there's anyone who can give me a link to a rudimentary recipe or very well described recipe. i can follow any directions. or have i just thought way too deep into the extractions guides on here and there really easy? just wanting to make sure i do this right and have no experience with making things like this happen. all in all...totally excited about this new teacher. i believe that this will be the most profound era in my life to date. thanks to all for the future help and advice...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Newfound_wonder
#2 Posted : 9/26/2010 9:24:14 PM

Harvie Krumpet

Welcome to the forums, I'm glad to hear that you and spice work so well together. I am also fascinated by DMT's healing/cleansing properties; I feel like words and ideas are flowing more easily in day-to-day life after my first experience. I imagine that taking this too far could result in impulsive and brash behavior, but through experience and prudent judgment I can find the dosing regimen that maximizes my health and well-being in the real world.

Noman's "DMT for the masses" tek works perfectly (google it). If you can acquire the reagents/tools/PPE and have a place to perform the tek, then don't let the lack of expertise or chemistry knowledge stop you. The Nexus community can help you with the extraction every step of the way (most of us will be glad to help). Plus there are all kinds of chemistry videos online that can teach you proper techniques and procedures.
Every tool is dangerous when misused. That is no reason not to use tools.
Isn't it strange that a gift can be an enemy?

I am.
#3 Posted : 9/27/2010 12:46:10 AM

I AM

this is great! a collective group of like minded people helping each other through the unknown. it's a shame that this great tool is illegal. keeping the truth from so many people. no wonder it's illegal...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

mumbles
#4 Posted : 10/3/2010 6:49:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeap, keep the masses distracted, intoxicated, uneducated, and divided. Psychedelics can be a threat to the established order.