We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help me put together a changa blend. Options

Laserbuff
#1 Posted : 10/1/2010 5:25:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Can someone tell me if these ratios look good?

1:1:2:2:2- Lavender : Mint leaves : Cannabis : DMT : Rue

Will the blend be too weak? Too strong? I'm trying to strike a balance between harshness and potency.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 10/1/2010 9:06:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laserbuff wrote:

Will the blend be too weak? Too strong? I'm trying to strike a balance between harshness and potency.

Replace the Cannabis with mullein, cannabis tends to dull the experience. Also I find that a little lavender goes a long way, so just a pinch of it is needed. Rue is too much, use about a third or so of the DMT weight for the rue, you dont say if the rue is extracted or not?

So try a small batch with Mullein/mint/lavenderVery happyMT:Rue extract (1:1:0.3)

Ice House
#3 Posted : 10/1/2010 12:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Changa is Caapi leaf infused with DMT. Now I havent tried every possible blend in the world but I have tried a few.

Anything other than Caapi isnt Changa. Anything other than Caapi is just FLUFF!

Caapi infused with DMT

Want to learn to make good Changa? Learn to make some 10x or even 20x Caapi and infuse that.

Caapi infused with DMT

Anything other than Caapi isnt Changa. Anything other than Caapi is just FLUFF!

Caapi infused with DMT
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 10/1/2010 3:17:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Id say drop the rue and get some caapi leaves.

My favorite (other than caapi) is pau d'arco. I add pau to ever single blend I make. I highly recomend trying it.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

nn-DMT
#5 Posted : 10/1/2010 4:17:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:
Laserbuff wrote:

Replace the Cannabis with mullein, cannabis tends to dull the experience. Also I find that a little lavender goes a long way, so just a pinch of it is needed. Rue is too much, use about a third or so of the DMT weight for the rue, you dont say if the rue is extracted or not?

So try a small batch with Mullein/mint/lavenderVery happyMT:Rue extract (1:1:0.3)

Are you refering to mullein leaf or flower?
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

hyperspacing
#6 Posted : 10/1/2010 4:25:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mullein leaf. You can even use mullein tea.

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Laserbuff
#7 Posted : 10/1/2010 8:10:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thanks for the responses. Originally I didn't want to use cannabis but I was trying to go with what I had on hand. If you guys say it's worth it I'll switch to mullein.

The rue is extracted in the form of light grey freebase. I know it wouldn't be true changa, if I use the rue, but once again I was trying to use what is on hand. Would the smoke be more pleasant if I drop the rue and switch to a 10x-20x cappi?

What are the attitudes toward talking about vendors and such?

Laserbuff
#8 Posted : 10/2/2010 8:55:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I broke down and bought some cappi since everyone recommends it, and i'm defiantly switching to mullein because it can be bought locally.

Everyone says cappi adds a "spirit quality" to the experience. What is this "spirit quality".

hyperspacing
#9 Posted : 10/2/2010 9:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its a bit hard to describe. For me its almost like the actual spirit of the caapi is there guiding you. It can be very pleasant.

gammagore
#10 Posted : 10/2/2010 10:34:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laserbuff wrote:
So I broke down and bought some cappi since everyone recommends it, and i'm defiantly switching to mullein because it can be bought locally.

Everyone says cappi adds a "spirit quality" to the experience. What is this "spirit quality".

Great news, caapi all the way, but dont give up on the rue before you have tried it. Caapi changa for me is very specific, it takes me to a "darker" place. Very viney/earthly feel to it and there does seem to be a guiding hand there.

Rue harmalas on the otherhand expect a bit more from me, more demanding. They bring back that wild DMT feeling that caapi takes away for me. I too am a big fan of pau d'arco and have some very rewarding experinces from a pau/harmaline blend.

As much as I love caapi, every now and then there is a voice calling me to either changa(harmine/harmaline) or freebase DMT.

Laserbuff
#11 Posted : 10/3/2010 3:41:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm going into this trying not to expect anything, but none of my past psychedelic experience have been "spiritual" in nature.
What is a word that you can use for "spiritual" if you don't believe in spirits?

I'm glad to hear that the cappi creates a less chaotic (if you could call it that) experience. Sounds like you get the full package, cappi tour guide and all.

I will defiantly try out the rue maybe on my next batch.

While I'm out getting the mullein I think I'll look for some d'arco also. Is there an easy way to tell if the tea is good for making a blend?