We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my attempt at an introduction Options

unansweredquestions
#1 Posted : 9/28/2010 8:52:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey dmt nexus!
well where to start, im from the UK. far from a pychonaut, but ive had my fair share of experiences; though i feel iv come to the end of my drug career. for me, the main allure to drugs have been the experience itself; as blatent as that sounds. what i mean by that, is the different perspectives grasnted, feeling that could never be felt otherwise...that kinda jaz.
in terms of experience, i was once a long term pot smoker. dabbled in mdma, cocaine, ketemine, salvia divinorum, liberty caps, lsd, speed, mephedrone, peyote (yet to try extracted mescaline, though id love to, havnt got around to the extraction.) at any rate, iv all but stopped all use besides the occasional mushroom trip, and the odd pint!
well, through the years of my use, i heard about dmt. Iv always had a love and respect for pyscadelics, they seem to have the most power and prudence...the rest seeming almost arbitrary to me these days. Though that could me more down to my reason for use in my younger days than the chemicals themselves!
at any rate, soon ill be aqquiring some dmt and i hope it meshes well with me. im here to learn, talk to fellow followers of the spirit molecule and generaly share experiences, tips and broaden my horizens really.
so yeah, i think thats a fair introduction, any questions and im more than happy to answer!
...though i fear ill have far more questions to you lot than you'l have for me Confused ....bare with me please.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Skizm
#2 Posted : 9/29/2010 3:07:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home Questions! The only piece of advice I can give to someone first trying DMT, is do not fight it (That sounds a little ominous, it really isn't). DMT is a kind drug compared to Salvia and is similar to it in *some* aspects. Meaning, the duration and onset on similar. Everything else is in a completely different dimension Cool

Anyway, I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please report back when you've had your experience!
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

eyorca
#3 Posted : 10/2/2010 12:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dude, occasional musshies and beer sounds stellar!: D.. : )

eyorca
#4 Posted : 10/2/2010 12:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

..just for the record you didn't ask any questions...: ) : D