We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
how often do you smoke the spice? Options

modsquad09
#21 Posted : 8/23/2008 7:53:31 PM

mods

whenever i feel like smoking spice. sometimes in the morning twice, and later before bed. for a week or two straight.
Ive never noticed getting burned out, i think it helps me think as an afterglow effect.
It just sucks cause of the taste & harshness of the smoke.

I can usually use about a gram a month but ive only smoke like two g's in my time. took a break for a few months in between, just cause i was broke.
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Reborn
#22 Posted : 8/23/2008 9:31:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Sounds kinda good...too bad I would be risking my freedom if I offered Aya in the US. It's not a bad idea though. Maybe an underground thing only offered to forum psyconaughts??[/quote]

Oh yea I was not suggesting you start a legit business, this should be done underground and not as a money making scheme but as a purely spiritual gathering. I would definely be in and help cover costs.
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

Garulfo
#23 Posted : 8/23/2008 11:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm, seems like my friend is a bit addicted to a pinch of DMT several times a week before going to bed. This habits last since few months. It's sooo cool to go sleeping with wonderfull imagery, much better than TV Laughing
Ah, TV never produced spiritual insights Pleased !
Wondering about possible health problems tough... could it leads to some depression ? So many way to get depressed anyway Rolling eyes

Dwhitty76
#24 Posted : 8/24/2008 12:45:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can relate to suicybe.

The first time a took lsd blotter back in high school, i had someone that was more experienced than i, that was with me and i was glad to have him there.17 yrs later and plenty of experience w/ psychedelics,i'd probably be cool with the experience but i still would prefer to have someone more experienced with that ethneogen there.Mabey i'm a puss.

I know i have helped a few people who were having "bad trips" on acid or shrooms that i was able to help and give them some of my positive energy and redirect their thoughts to positivity.

I also agree w/ reborn,i would be able to chip in for some of the financial costs.We each could be responsible for bringing our own components or portions of what we drink or depending where the camping site would be,figure out the closest person where we can have the vendor ship the goods to.I dont think thats a huge obstacle.

The hardest part would be organizing evryone's schedule who wanted to partake and also giving some time to those who might need to save up some money.

Of course there is alway's risks and dangers involved but it could also give this community that much of a stronger bond and have an amazing spiritual experience.

We could also take some precautions and do some of the organization through pm's or some other route,that way people just browsing the net cant steel our marshmellos and smoars Smile

I am serious, if you guys are.

Smoking dmt before bedtime is nice.I always have amazing dreams,even days after smoking.I don't know the long term side effect's to chronic use,though
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Reborn
#25 Posted : 8/24/2008 1:46:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am 100% serious but have very little knowledge on making smores so I can only help in purchasing smore ingredients.

histones
#26 Posted : 8/24/2008 2:48:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

perhaps 2 times a month; I really enjoy sharing and I think basking in thge energy of anothers afterglow can sometimes be very inspiring and make the desire to participate in the experience in the future that much more exciting.

I am not sure if it needs to be outside, but it certainly helps, I seen to find a lot of powerful energy when I am close to water. some more comfort.

also for some reason spice seems to enhance my brains ability to perceive other living things at great distances; as though my mind reconstructs a living tree in my minds eye and amplifies the signal... i am able to make out individual pine needles.

I havnt tried just before bed , does it cause bad morning breath? or does anyone smoke..then brush their teeth?

mew
#27 Posted : 8/24/2008 3:39:34 AM

huachumancer

the community that your experience lies within, will transform those acquaintances to kin, if yall go balls to the walls, like you should...

mew
#28 Posted : 8/24/2008 3:48:08 AM

huachumancer

ok well if north carolina works, my buddy ( he brewed my aya ) has some family land hes been toying with building a commune on, this would a perfect grand opening! or just a week long spiritual phenomenon.

lets meet up and brew that caapi! or a lil psychotria too! cough... smoars

a date for everyone to be ok with should be planned id say a half year notice atleast due to peoples differences, i think we should get most of us there is we all had 6 months or so and a place to go.

i really want to start an aya ceremony with yall, you crazy bastards who smoke spice Smile
BRING SOME FOR ME! hehe

till the next ramble!

Dwhitty76
#29 Posted : 8/24/2008 3:56:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think it could be really cool and i can also see why some wouldn't see it a good idea

ideally if it were done it should be some time in the distance,like suicybe said in order to give people time to organize.

private land, would be best (that is,if we had permission from the owner).

" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

Reborn
#30 Posted : 8/25/2008 3:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Agreed with all your points Dwhitty76.
North Carolina would be a great spot as far as I am concerned.

But I also wonder if this should be an open discussion.
We are in the States ya know.

Dwhitty76
#31 Posted : 8/25/2008 4:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

of course it should be an open discussion in general and then once we figure who's in and who's not then mabey make it a little more private,just for safety reasons.

As far as some of the international members,it probably makes more sense to have it in the states,simply because of the exchange rate.It is a lot less expensive to come here than go to europe but it should be an open discussion and mabey start another thread.

Just remember,aya is illegal in the states so we have to be careful on how we communicate.

I like the idea

PREV12