We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa vs vaping a pile of plants + dmt + cappi copy Options

LucidJ
#1 Posted : 9/13/2010 7:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry if the topic made no sense.

Right now I'm making a small bit of changa-ish stuff using 150mg DMT + 30mg Cappi copy + 120mg plant mater (mullein, blue lily).

Now my question is .... I have often just chucked some mullein in my VG, put DMT on that then sprinkled some CC on that, so What difference does it make if i soak all those items in a solvent to make changa? I mean i'm doing it so I guess I will find out, but what do you think?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 9/13/2010 9:07:22 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

There is No as Much Magicks in a Pile of Ingredients.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

LucidJ
#3 Posted : 9/13/2010 9:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:

got ya, more voodoo in my hoodoo when i mix it.

ok what if I use 26 diffrent plants to represent letters ,
then use them to sigil the sentence "I R Magicks"? Then when somked with DMT and CC it would be self charging.

Whould that be YES as much magicks?Wink

picatris
#4 Posted : 9/13/2010 9:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi LucidJ
LucidJ wrote:
BananaForeskin wrote:

got ya, more voodoo in my hoodoo when i mix it.

ok what if I use 26 diffrent plants to represent letters ,
then use them to sigil the sentence "I R Magicks"? Then when somked with DMT and CC it would be self charging.

Whould that be YES as much magicks?Wink

I do not understand if I captured your message. BananaForeskin was calling your attention to the respect that involves dealing with spice and treating it with love. When the act of preparing changa is done with love and respect, spice treats you nicely and Magick happens. If you do not know this, believe me, you will. Using a "pile of plants" shows no love or respect whatsoever for the spirit molecule.

On the other hand I apologize if I failed to understand you and you were being ironic albeit with a strange sense of humor [English is not my mother language]

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

LucidJ
#5 Posted : 9/13/2010 10:14:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes I was kidding.... tho that sigil is a good idea.

But that aside... how can anyone make a judgment about my respect for the spice? I didn't talk about it at all.

here is a metaphor... we are making yummy deserts.
I layer pudding, whip cream, and cookie crumble.
You take it all and whip it together.
I ask: hey does mixing it up make it taste better?

BananaForeskin
#6 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:44:07 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Yep, loved the sigil. To continue the metaphor of a dessert, mixing it vs layering it would create a difference.
Whilst eating the dessert, you are more likely to end up tasting a single layer (or more of a certain layer) in each bite rather than tasting an equal distribution of the ingredients. In an ingredients vs changa situation, this may just mean a little unreliability. But this you can figure out for yourself. Obviously there are other benefits to making a changa blend which you can logically figure out. Such as the idea that layering EACH SERVING of ingredients is more unreliable and less efficient than mixing a single large batch.

In practical spice terms, freebase on top of caapi has always subjectively seemed like vaping freebase. It tastes like freebase, feels like freebase. Also, for whatever reason, freebase on top of caapi has lead to the majority of my few attempts in which I failed to vape spice in a GVG.

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

LucidJ
#7 Posted : 9/14/2010 3:15:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya, I see your point. At any rate the changa is in the dehydrator right now. Smile

Rollenberg
#8 Posted : 9/23/2010 6:22:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I have been doing is smoking a bowl or two of caapi leaf (red, from mckennas farm or whatever) and then after that vaping some freebase.

I like this way because I can make sure im feeling the effects of the caapi and then just slowly smoke the spice until I feel like I have had enough, rather than it being premixed and smoking both simultaniously, but changa will be nescesary for portability IMO, if you are wanting to smoke away from your home.... I donno...

Just thought I would ad this pov...
"Every facet, every compartment of your mind is to be programmed by you; if you don’t take the responsibility to program your own mind, the world will program it for you."

hyperspacing
#9 Posted : 9/23/2010 6:29:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The point of the normal changa method is IMO 2 things:

1. By dissolving the dmt in your solution it absorbs evenly into the plant mattter.

2. By the dmt absorbing into the plant matter it helps to protect it from from the direct flame destroying it.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

camdemonium
#10 Posted : 9/23/2010 7:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MORE CHANGA Razz
Om Mani Padme Hum

LucidJ
#11 Posted : 10/1/2010 12:15:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, now that I have tried it... ease of use is a big plus. Loading some changa in my VG while still journeying is easy. Also, my jitters are vastly reduced. I'm using mullin for my base and it's so fluffy that putting too much in the pipe is pretty much an impossibility.

As far as effects go I find with my offensively named "pile of plants" you are still getting The straight concentrated blast of dmt, while I find even after vaping really well, there is always just a wee bit of spice and goodies left in the changa so it takes 2 or three goes to get at all. This of course really make the onset gentle.

Anyway ... no matter how you commune with your DMT ... It's astounding.