We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Preliminary peeks of DMT Land Options

clavicus
#1 Posted : 9/28/2010 1:10:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had 11 or so experiences with DMT so far. I've been taking it really slowly, and although the trips have been wonderful, I've had no breakthroughs yet. Up until my most recent trip, my experiences have been characterized by a flavor of Amazonian river magic--waves and rainbows and spirit-like visions.

On the first day, a friend and I tried 50 mg each, then 100, then 150. This was in a pipe. Of course, we found out that we were not actually getting all that DMT into our lungs, most of it was getting left in the pipe. This was revealed to me clearly when I tried the method of using a waterfall instead of a pipe. It was only 40 mg, and I only got about 1/3 of the smoke before I realized it had just hit me like a sack of bricks and I needed to lie down.

Then I found out the key to smoking it in a pipe (aside from taking 5+ hits, which was standard protocol already). The key is to re-torch the bowl several times during the same inhalation, instead of just lighting it once per hit. I put 30 mg in the bowl, took one hit using this method, and had to put the pipe down immediately because I realized I was already tripping harder than I've ever tripped before. I felt like I was on the verge of breaking through. There was a high-pitched ringing sound, along with an energetic hum, as if in the docking bay of an alien spacecraft that was waiting for me to get onboard so we could blast off. The visuals were very beautiful and intricate, especially eyes-closed. I heard my music being chopped up, and that really stressed me out; it made me feel like my brain was broken. I'm not listening to music again with DMT. Silent darkness from now on, eyes closed.

I'm ready for my first real flight. Wish me luck!
All characters and events described in these posts are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 9/28/2010 5:45:10 AM

Barry

good luck Smile

Ljosalfar
#3 Posted : 9/30/2010 8:25:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed, good luck. SWIM wanted to share that she has used music to intentionally ground her experience and it was effective and enjoyable. A good technique for those going cautiously, SWIM finds.
L
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard P. Feynman

ragabr
#4 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did it go?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Shayku
#5 Posted : 9/30/2010 3:33:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"Silent darkness from now on, eyes closed."

Yes! Smile

Report back!
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.