We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lots and lots of flesh Options

gratefulfloyd
#1 Posted : 9/25/2010 2:22:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have recently fell over about 150g of dried outter flesh from peru from peruvian torch cacti. I have 250mg of mescaline HCL as well. Was wondering if instead of eating 20-30g of flesh for an experience, can I jsut eat all that HCL and then maybe 5-10g of flesh? will timing have to be any different? Also is there a large difference between the HCL experience and eating the flesh?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragon-n
#2 Posted : 9/25/2010 4:56:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
Was wondering if instead of eating 20-30g of flesh for an experience, can I jsut eat all that HCL and then maybe 5-10g of flesh?

i have that same cactus powder, i think. don't be fooled be it's docile green hue. Smile
there are reports of 5% mescaline per dry weight of outer green flesh. --(source: trout's notes)
i think mine is about 4-5% easy.
one time i ate 300 mgs. purified mescaline acetate (which supposedly is a bit stronger than HCL) and then ate 10 grams of that dried outer green flesh (on a different day) to see how it would compare. if the cactus was the same intensity that would equal 3%, if it was a little stronger that could be like 4%, etc.
well it was WAYYYYYYYY stronger with only 10 grams powder. i think it was equal to 500 mgs. or so.....brought me to tears and everything.
before the previously mentioned "test," when i first sampled the powder, i actually had the same thought you did, "okay....20-30 for a solid dose."
well i realized quickly that 20-30 grams is a dose of WHOLE torch powder (outer green flesh AND inner white flesh blended together).
long story short: i took 30 grams to start and pretty much found myself under the atrociously unbearable weight of an equivalent 1 to 1 1/2 gram mescaline dose. i wouldn't recommend it, though i'm perfectly fine now. Wink
trout has a funny line in his notes about cactus: (i'm paraphrasing) "those who have sampled over a gram of mescaline rarely ever do so again willingly." i couldn't agree more. i would NEVER take that dose consciously again. if it just happened to me, then okay, but NEVER again by my own hand! Laughing
it's not just my sensitivity either. i've given that same cactus to a few friends of mine, and all reported an intense ass-kicking.
one time i took 17 grams and the most hard-headed friend i know took 24 grams.
about 30 minutes into the peak, we are absolutely FLOORED and can barely recognize the room through all the swirling liquid visuals swarming around us.
he looks up at me with an exasperated, staggered tone and says, "Dragon.....i think.....i could've.......taken.........a little........less.......ya think???"
i look back with a twisted grin and say, "i know man, i know....."

let's do the math (if your's is as potent as mine): 10 g. powder = 300-500 mgs. mescaline. 20 g. powder = 600-1000 mgs. mescaline. 30 g. powder = 900-1500 mgs mescaline.

Quote:
will timing have to be any different?

yes. capsulated powder takes me a full 3 hours (pretty much on the dot) to kick in fully.
pure mescaline takes me only 2 1/2 hours or a little less to come on fully.
so it takes approx. 30 minutes or so for the extra digestion of the capsule and the extraction of mescaline with stomach acids.

Quote:
Also is there a large difference between the HCL experience and eating the flesh?

i wouldn't say a large difference, but a difference for sure.
first of all, i believe, through experience, that there are virtually (no blanket statements, you science hawks!! Laughing ) no other active alkaloids in torch besides mescaline.
i have separated my torch extracts into a mescaline pile and an "other alkaloids" pile.
the "other alkaloids" pile just felt exactly like a super small version of the mescaline pile when taken separately for analyzation.
pedro alkaloids, on the other hand, felt nothing like mescaline AT ALL.
if there are other active alkaloids in torch, they sure do an excellent job of hiding behind and boosting mescaline's effects.
anyway, the pure mescaline was more purely "mental."
there were virtually no physical effects to speak of. no body buzz. just a glowing mind-expansion.
the powder, which i prefer actually, is in every way "fuller."
the mind-expansion is accompanied by a beautiful body buzz that makes the whole experience feel "richer" and more "complete" in my opinion.
powder brings the whole being into the trip rather than just the thought processes/perceptions giving a feeling of deeper "complexity" in my opinion.

Quote:
can I just eat all that HCL and then maybe 5-10g of flesh?

pure mescaline is quite rare. i say use it to your advantage, don't mix it.
on it's own your dose might not be that strong.
but one of my favorite combinations so far has been with 200 mgs. mescaline and a medium dose of caapi tea elaborated upon in detail here.
that's what i would suggest. or else take the 250 mgs. by itself and experience it for what it is maybe adding a little cannabis later if that's your thing. pure mescaline, even if light, is well worth sampling on it's own, you don't even need to mix anything.

since you have so much powder, and hence have a lot to work with, i recommend blending all the pieces into a powder in a DRY blender.
this has the effect of making the doses uniform in potency.
then start with 10-15 grams powder as a test run to analyze the potency.
if 10 grams was light you can easily double it with no problem. if 10 grams was medium then 15-18 should start kickin' yer butt.
most people would kill for cactus that would kick your butt at 15-20 grams so hopefully you got some!!!!
i may sound conservative but i think people aren't used to running into powder this potent...it easily rivals the best peyote.
i would hate to see you do what i did and overdose yourself right out of the bag so that's why i caution you.
thanks for letting me ramble........peace and love,
dragon

dg
#3 Posted : 9/25/2010 5:07:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

gratefulfloyd wrote:
I have recently fell over about 150g of dried outter flesh from peru from peruvian torch cacti. I have 250mg of mescaline HCL as well. Was wondering if instead of eating 20-30g of flesh for an experience, can I jsut eat all that HCL and then maybe 5-10g of flesh? will timing have to be any different? Also is there a large difference between the HCL experience and eating the flesh?

depends on what you want.
250mg of hcl salts is very mild for me. im 6'1" 180lbs
takes about 450mg for a full blown trip for me, and most of my friends for that matter.

my prefered trip is 400mg pure salts, and as many peyo buttons as i can eat before feeling sick

or for milder experience, 200mg salts and a 12hr hike at the river, or crystal diging day on the mountain Smile

ThirdEyeVision
#4 Posted : 9/25/2010 6:28:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can you please share the 5% source? Feel free to PM me.
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

reflexion
#5 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what (s)he said ^
icaros or compras ?

dragon-n
#6 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:28:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ThirdEyeVision wrote:
Can you please share the 5% source? Feel free to PM me.

didn't mean to brag....but i knew y'all would be jealous!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

gratefulfloyd
#7 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mines only dried chunks of the outter flesh and some of it is powdered. Is your's all pwodered?

dragon-n
#8 Posted : 9/26/2010 5:44:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
mines only dried chunks of the outter flesh and some of it is powdered. Is your's all pwodered?

no, it came in big chunks. i powdered all myself in a dry blender right off the bat to make a uniform potency.
if you just pick a couple chunks out and eat those then next time you grab a couple more chunks out, those chunks could be twice as potent as the last chunks, so you'll just never know what you're getting. if you blend it all right off the bat, they will all be the same potency every time.

gratefulfloyd
#9 Posted : 9/26/2010 7:31:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What did you use to grind yours up? there is no way I could just mow through this stuff, did you jsut use a coffee grinder?

dragon-n
#10 Posted : 9/26/2010 8:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
What did you use to grind yours up? there is no way I could just mow through this stuff, did you jsut use a coffee grinder?

a blender. like what you would make smoothies in or something. a coffee grinder would work....as it's really just a super small blender of sorts.
a coffee grinder will take a long time and probably make a mess though.
with a blender you are only looking at a 3 minute job, clean-up time included.
just put all the powder in a sealed baggie and store it in the freezer...it will last virtually indefinitely.
(it's important that it's sealed as you don't want moisture to get in the bag)
i put mine in a plastic bag and then put that plastic bag in a sealed tupperware of sorts.

gratefulfloyd
#11 Posted : 9/28/2010 10:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What do you find to be the best way of ingesting, I was thinking maybe blend it, then spooning it in to my mouth with a chaser of OJ or a strong juice. Kinda dont like the taste

dragon-n
#12 Posted : 9/29/2010 6:04:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:
What do you find to be the best way of ingesting, I was thinking maybe blend it, then spooning it in to my mouth with a chaser of OJ or a strong juice. Kinda dont like the taste

no need to subject yourself to the taste at all.
buy some empty gelatin (or vegetable-based) capsules from a health food store....they always have 'em (buy the biggest ones you can, unless you're averted to "horse pills"Pleased.
weigh out your dose, pack the powder into capsules (a solid dose is only like 20-30 capsules at most), and swallow them with Orange Juice.
you'll never taste a thing.
if you don't swallow them with OJ then you'll definitely taste it creepin' through the gelcap!! NO GOOD! Mad