We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Wow!!! Electric Sheep Options

antrocles
#21 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:49:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

there are no words to describe how i feel about the healing/teaching properties of blue lotus....but i have a pic that kinda sums up my attitude nicely.. Pleased

with the deepest love and gratitude!!
antrocles attached the following image(s):
lotuspray.JPG (96kb) downloaded 252 time(s).
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

vibrancy3
#22 Posted : 9/25/2010 9:56:23 PM

Josh

wow now if thats not a tattoo i dunno what is

Madcap
#23 Posted : 9/26/2010 12:51:08 AM

illudium Q-36

My bar has 3 mason jars on it. 1 has cappi leaf in IPA . . . 1 has shredded/powdered vine in IPA . . . the other has blue lotus in IPA.

The caapi has been soaking for weeks but I just put the lotus in its IPA soak. How long does it take to extract the lotus? I read on heavenly products site that if making infused wine it can be as short as overnight. I don't want to jump the gun, but I have been waiting/watching and talking to this capi as it soaks for nearly a month. I hope i don't have to wait a month for the lotus too.

LucidJ wrote:
gammagore wrote:
LucidJ wrote:
I have Cappi(bark), mullein, Calea, palo santo, passion flower, white sage, mint and blue water lily.

Nice herbs there, both Caapi(bark) and passionflower taste rough, but both work very well.

I might just infuse the other herbs with the cappi and passion flower. The cappi looks like it would be really hard to smoke.

If the spice doesn't burn.... the spice doesn't stink.

Armor fati made a sweet vaping device for pretty cheap...in fact I've seen several on the nexus that look like they could work. I feel like the vapor genies (and similar devices) just take the learning curve down.

I personally love the GVG for changa... its awesome. I actually think its an even better idea to vape changa for the same reasons peeps vape MJ. You don't want the smoke, you want the essence...and this case a little more Smile

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Dimitrius
#24 Posted : 9/26/2010 6:41:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Madcapv2 wrote:

The caapi has been soaking for weeks but I just put the lotus in its IPA soak. How long does it take to extract the lotus? I read on heavenly products site that if making infused wine it can be as short as overnight. I don't want to jump the gun, but I have been waiting/watching and talking to this capi as it soaks for nearly a month. I hope i don't have to wait a month for the lotus too.

2 weeks should be fine, with lots of stirring and shaking.

Honestly, I do mine over a couple days with a magnetic stirrer / heat plate. Works a charm. Wink

Blue Lily and me have connections, you see. Ant knows what's up.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Madcap
#25 Posted : 9/29/2010 1:35:59 AM

illudium Q-36

Thanks D!!

I just started a thread asking the question because I has forgotten that I asked the question here. I will leave it up with hopes that it may lead somewhere new.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

PREV12