We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
weird experience with dmt well they all are weird Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 9/27/2010 7:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i smoked a bit this weekend and had an unusual event occur. About 1 minute after smoking it my youngest son woke up and came out of his room in a trance. He honestly looked like he was in a trance and in it as deep as i was. I was doing the typical visuals and being shown things when i suddently heard his door open and my attention suddently stopped from the visuals being shown to me and i looked over. I immediatly was back in my living room but was still 1/2 in hyperspace. I saw two other shadow entites in the room with me, they too looked over at my son who just walked out (he is 2). what is odd is my son walked out in a trance and stood facing me. suddently a shadow the same exact size and shape as him ran past him into another room in my house. I saw this as cearly as i saw my son, it was like a doppleganger and very very real (remember i was back in this reality seeing everything). I then got this sick feeling of energy flowing between my son and I as if the entities where creating this tunnel of energy between us and watching how i would react. They had a bizarre sick level of interest in the emotional state of myself. I began to cry and ran towards him. He was like a zombie, as if he were seeing everything i was and was equally confused and horrified. His face looked like it was fully of symbols and code and i could feel the presence of insect like aliens watching me as i embraced him and wept. I wept because i did not want any of this to ever ever affect my children and i saw this as direct contact and influence on him. THEY woke him up and brought him out here. In the past my son has vivid hallusinations whenever he has a feaver, he also suffers from night terrors. I held him as tight as i could and he went completely limp and seemed to fall immediatly asleep.

I put him back to bed, but i found out later he crawled up a ladder into his sisters bunkbed...he never does this and must have been afraid of something. later that night my wife came home and attempted to sleep but heard my son wimpering and beginnging to cry. I went to his room and his sister was awake, we asked her if he was crying, she said no and that he hadnt made a sound. It was as if the doppleganger was crying/whimpering.... the shadow that ran past my son was the same size shape..everything, and it seemed alot more active than my son was.

the whole episode just made me sick how the entities seemed to take a interest and almost pleasure in watching the emotional exchange between teh two of us, or perhaps it was a haughty show of power that they have over my son.. confused and alittle sickened by the experience which felt more in this realm than the dmt hyperspace zone.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

abnormal
#2 Posted : 9/27/2010 9:20:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is an intense experience skinwalker, thank you for sharing.

I don't really have an explanation but I can somewhat relate to your situation that you had.

I had been sitting in my room upstairs one late evening when I had decided to take a trip to hyperspace. The second the vapor had touched my lungs and the room began to melt around me, my dog (who had been sound asleep downstairs) came sprinting upstairs, jumped on my bed, and sat there staring at me with her paw on my lap.

I recognized her facial features/reaction. This is how she would normally act if I were about to go somewhere, like on my way to class or work.

Ofcourse she also gets all weird when I hang out with my favorite psychedelic friend, Lucy.

Do you tend to blast off whenever your son is sleeping? Maybe that is the cause of his night terrors? Younger kids are said to have a 'wider 3rd eye' than grown ups, so maybe your son is extra sensitive to you (and maybe your spouse) blasting off.

My two cents.

Peace and Love.

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 9/27/2010 9:33:11 PM

The Enlightend One

This is why I partake when the kids are gone.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

gammagore
#4 Posted : 9/27/2010 11:15:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Set and setting, set and setting!! DMT does some crazy shit to us and when you start paying attention to something of this world during the experience things get even more fucked up.

I do have to say though, we all do some stupid shit in our lives but smoking DMT in that setting with your 2 yearold in the room next door is a setting to be avoided.

Find the time when noone is home, or go to a park/forest and blast off there, away from any distractions.

skinwalker
#5 Posted : 9/28/2010 5:29:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i normally love your replies but i dont follow you at all. your suggesting i put on a winter jacket and go into some creepy forest, freezing my ass off... while leaving candles, incense, and background music in a warm comfy enviroment back home. Not to mention leaving my 2 year old alone at home? I do this around 2am only once a week, in the most perfect setting ever. If i were to hop in some forest it would be an extremely uncomfortable experience not to mention leaving the kids alone. I didnt expect to be judged so harshly. Please keep in mind in most cultures where dmt is practiced, both pregnant women, and small children partake in this RELIGIOUS experience and are actually encouraged to do so.. (not that i am even REMOTELY implying i want this on my own children ever...quite the opposite)

My enviroment is solild, i'm furthermore confused by your statement of "paying attention to something of this world"... i was hardly paying any attention to ANYTING OF THIS WORLD...actually i was fully emersed in hyperspace when suddently i heard the door open and my child emerged to which i broke contact while being semi emerged. The very last thing on my mind was my children or worrying about them, perhaps this is why the topic was brought before me?

whatever the case im still not sure if it was good or evil... it was just wrong on many levels.

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 9/28/2010 7:52:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

skin walker, WOW ! that is a very fucked up experience for sure! dmt can be really strange and confusing. some of my worst dmt trips i was completely " self/room aware" and had very little visual distortions of reality but 2 police officers were in my room in vivid full realism yelling at me an telling me my dog is freaking out. scariest thing that ive ever been through because it was so real. to me those are the true "bad" ones when your paying attention to this world like gammagore said. the 2 dont mix well.

your setting sounds good but if there's a possibility or likely hood of your son coming in mid journey maybe its something to look at. not so much that it will screw with your trip but more about how scared he could be seeing daddy or mommy act so strange. or god forbid you were so far gone that you DIDNT RECOGNIZE HIM. you reaction could be very traumatic for a child. this has happened to me with my dog. (not to compare your child to a dog) she looked like a crazy wild dmt alien creature and i couldn't recognize it was her for quite some time. i was pretty scared and it rewally freaked her out. she hates dmt and will leave the room immediately when i have used it! its to a point now i dont feel comfortable using dmt with her in the house. i pick up on her fear instantly and it send everything south.

just something to think about. no one is calling your parenting into question or anything like that. i just want to see everyone safe and sound.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

gammagore
#7 Posted : 9/28/2010 10:37:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker, dude you had me in stitches here laughing about the winter jacket partSmile

I didnt mean to judge so harshly, all I was trying to say is that when you have outside influences on the journey things can get more crazy.
I have no children of my own, but like olympus I do have pet dogs, and have gone through some wierd experiences when they have been around(barking, jumping up on the bed, etc) which makes things alot more confusing.

skinwalker wrote:
The very last thing on my mind was my children or worrying about them, perhaps this is why the topic was brought before me?

Maybe.

skinwalker
#8 Posted : 9/28/2010 2:36:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks gammagore and i ALWAYS look forward to your comments. I respect your experience and input, i was just surprised in this one case your response.

also to olympus mon i was definatly in this real world and very much self aware....however the visuals in THIS world of the things i described were equally real. I didnt realize you could even break out of a deep trance like that! I was literally at the deepest point and being shown all these amazing things when this noise distracted me from what i was being shown... at the time i clearly remember the entites acting possibly as surprised as i was and also looking over to see what the hell made that noise.

I really cant tell if they orchestrated the scenario or were entertained by this sudden turn of events.

also if these "entites" are a bizarre form of my own subconsciousness or external from me.