We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey guys Options

Crazy_Cat101
#1 Posted : 9/27/2010 1:04:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am a relative new comer to the idea of spiritual journeys through the consumption of chemicals. As a youngster I was always a heavy drinker, until I serious hurt my back and a friend introduced me to marijuana as a painkiller. This experience really oened my eyes to how many substances there are that have minor negative effects to the user but society considers them to be dangerous. In the last year a friend of mine introduced me to mescline which we prepared ourselves, I wasn't a fan of the horrendous taste associated with the alkaloid but it was one of the most incredible experinces of my life. Since then I have tried LSD which is another drug that I am a huge fan of, the euphoria experienced was incredible even something as simple as drawing with chalk is great fun. Most recently (last weekend) a group of friends and I got together and synthesised LSH from morning glory seeds more out of curiosity as to the difficulty of the process and couldn't believe how successful it was. We used this site to help us with the chemistry and finding the necessary ingredients, so thank you for the help. I hope to become a regular on this site and that my experiences can be beneficial to other people seeking similar states.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.