We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just opened my eyes... Options

I am.
#1 Posted : 9/26/2010 2:03:21 PM

I AM

just tried DMT for the first time last weekend. wow. I'm quite experienced with Mr. Hoffman's love child and other things as well but just experienced DMT for the first time last weekend and it shifted my perceptions in every way. I've always been very spiritual. I found Jesus in the middle of a trip. Every trip I have is dominated by this One Thought (that is never really an actual thought...just a subconscious manifestation of my obsession with God). Total psychonaut. Very intelligent, so of course I've my own ego issues. have a host of issues from my childhood and youth that psychedelics have helped me work through. I use them to explore, not to escape, so I see them as a vital tool in my metaphysical maturation. interested in learning how to produce my own DMT so as to eliminate the possible legal consequences that could come from trying to procure it. not looking to get rich. just wanting to learn safely. would love all the advice, information and knowledge as i can possible be given. looking forward to a journey like none before. just a bright pupil looking for a light...
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Shayku
#2 Posted : 9/26/2010 6:27:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Icekohld, I think you'll fit right in Smile
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

Skizm
#3 Posted : 9/26/2010 6:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome home Ice!

If you want information on extractions, please visit the extraction section or visit the nexus-wiki.

If you want information on suppliers, please visit the suppliers subsection.

Remember, throughout your journey, remember that DMT is an especially special narcotic. Treat it with the respect it deserves Smile

Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre

I am.
#4 Posted : 9/26/2010 8:33:42 PM

I AM

oh yes. very well aware of how powerful it could be. not sure how powerful it is but i know i do need to respect it. it seems to me as though a DMT isn't as easily influenced by my own head as much as say LSD. it seems more predestined. i'm all ears. would love advice. tips. heads up. whatever. i believe in informed use of any substance. briefly looked through the extraction section. seems kinda involved but reproducible. hopefully it isn't too hard to follow. never really done anything like that but i'd imagine that preparing it myself would make the use all that much more meaningful.
embrace your nothingness...it's all you are...

Skizm
#5 Posted : 9/26/2010 9:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ICEKOHLD wrote:
oh yes. very well aware of how powerful it could be. not sure how powerful it is but i know i do need to respect it. it seems to me as though a DMT isn't as easily influenced by my own head as much as say LSD. it seems more predestined. i'm all ears. would love advice. tips. heads up. whatever. i believe in informed use of any substance. briefly looked through the extraction section. seems kinda involved but reproducible. hopefully it isn't too hard to follow. never really done anything like that but i'd imagine that preparing it myself would make the use all that much more meaningful.

I've tried DMT that other people made and I felt that my own extractions were hundred of times better. Essentially, the more you put in to it the more you get out of it. My first extraction was done carefully and patiently, the yield was excellent and the trips were mind-boggling. The second extraction I was all wishy-washy about it and it kicked my ass haha.
Life is a puzzle. Your parents fill in the edges and give you a starting point. The interesting thing about this puzzle is that one piece could fit in a million different spots and you will never fill it in. Try as you may, it will never be complete.

-Mi padre