We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
jungle changa???? Options

electrolunchbox
#1 Posted : 9/25/2010 3:37:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hello I love changa so much. It soothes my soul. I have finally been able to make some good jungle spice and it is great. I was wondering if doing a changa mix is the right thing? Whether if I do should I do a 2:1 ratio due to different dose than nndmt? And would the moia in passion flower be a benefit to the jungle? And if I want to do a pharmahusca with jungle could I? And has any one used yohimbie suppliments as an inhibitor? I love jungle and changa I want to incorporate them together! I almost smoke every thing with mullein any way due to it tasting so good. Well thanks all. I don't know if this was the right way to post this question if any one want to move it feel free. Thanks again.
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:31:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure its a good ideaSmile, start of with making a blend 1:1, and see where that gets you.

Passionflower doest have that much MAOI, but makes as an ok herb for changa(tastes like burning bush IMO).

Sure you could use it for pharma, just make sure there is no residual solvent in there. Same rule applies here as with normal pharma, start low.

By the way, please dont double post question's in the forum, it clutters it up. Imagine if everyone of us double posted questions in different parts of the forum, things would get very messy. Il delete the other one you started and leave this one here.

electrolunchbox
#3 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:49:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you! So if I make a nice blend with some cappi leaves it would be better than using passoon flower? And could yohimbie supliment pill used in pharma? Dose any one use mimosa leaves in there changa for spirit rather than effect? And also I appologize about double posting I was not sure the best place to post such a complex question. I will refrain from doing this again. Thank you for the reply.
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

gammagore
#4 Posted : 9/25/2010 7:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye caapi leaves are much better.

Ive never heard of anyone using yohimbe suplement as MAOI. Sorry I cant help with that.

Also ive never used any mimosa leaves for changa, Ive never seen them being sold aat any vendor.