We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi All Options

demiourgos
#1 Posted : 9/23/2010 10:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all at nexus have been a member for a tiny while now and just have not done a intro about myself. So well thought i would try and do one. I am, i suppose a very quite and reseved person so find it hard to put things down. Suppose alot of things have kept me held back. This is how i found the nexus looking for away to heal myself with the plant teachers and healers. I started looking into aya and FB spice and this is when i found the nexus and would like to thank all who started the nexus and all that have joined for the wealth of infomation that is give freely here to help everyone (it has helped me and continues to Smile ). I started my healing with aya brews but think i have alot to learn about aya before i can get much from aya so that will be something that i will be taking slowly and when i have the time to dedicate to her. So this is when i started with extracts of FB. this is were i found my peace so to speak and felt i have not only be learning about spice but also spice has been teaching me what aya is needing me to bring to her have a sucessful brew. There have been many sucessful dreams in hyperspace with just plain spice, but recently i found changa on the nexus so went to the next step, so to speak, and tried a blend of enhanced leaf. WOW this blow me away and that is saying some thing, just when i thought things were as mind blowing as they could get, enter changa. Don't get me wrong spice will always have a very special place in my heart but for now changa seems to be what i feel is were i want to be in hyperspace. As i said before i find it hard to put down exactly what i mean almost like trying to describe a spice journey to someone who has not had any psychedelic in there life almost imposible, so i hope i have at least got some of what i put down across. So again all i would like to thank you all and hope to beable to help in any way to make the nexus what it is and will be in the future.

P.S

Sorry if i don't say much on chat all it is not that i am been antisocial just find it hard to speak out for the moment something i am trying to fix as it has been along while since i have been able to come out of this shell so to speak.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.