We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tjoho forum people! Options

d3mt3
#1 Posted : 9/20/2010 8:53:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all happy people.

I have been interested in entheogens for perhaps ten years or so. I guess I kind of have read more about it, then had actual experiences. Besides the occasional LSD or mushroom, the most I know of this peculiar substances are through books.

The other day I bought a plant from a vendor on the net. I received it and planted it and then I began checking the net for ways to identify if the plant is Psychotria Viridis. I would very much like it to be Smile and hopefully it is, so I can grow it taste it and become a little more wiser what you guys n girls are chatting about here on the forum.

Is this a P. viridis?

d3mt3 attached the following image(s):
Picture 002.jpg (2,253kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
Picture 005.jpg (1,970kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
Picture 006.jpg (2,968kb) downloaded 52 time(s).
Picture 012.jpg (1,925kb) downloaded 53 time(s).
Picture 014.jpg (1,983kb) downloaded 51 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

eyorca
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 6:22:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^i don't know what it is but take a cutting as soon as you can incase the mothership catches a virus like in independance day.. Smile

Cheop
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:33:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eyorca wrote:
^i don't know what it is but take a cutting as soon as you can incase the mothership catches a virus like in independance day.. Smile

Haha well its always good to have a backup for sure! Especially when its as simple as making a cutting

I'm not a voice of much knowledge on this particular plant but from appearance alone it looks to me like Psychotria viridis or maybe Psychotria carthagenensis. Dont take my word for it though, you might get a better response in the questions sectionConfused
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

d3mt3
#4 Posted : 9/23/2010 7:19:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Cheop, eyorca! Gee, am I happy to get some response on my post :-). I will post my question on the questions sections if I am granted access to that part of the forum.

Something like three leaves fell of, so I put one in a glass of water and two was planted in soil. None of the cuttings have sprouted any roots though. They were planted three years days ago. Perhaps they should be standing a little warmer.

Thanks for the input and comments!

d3mt3
#5 Posted : 9/23/2010 7:33:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps I should write a little more about myself. I am a pretty average person I guess. I live in Sweden, work as a computer programmer and well I guess I live a pretty normal boring life. I have grown mushrooms, mj and right now the pride of my life is a batch of Habaneros. Mj kind of made me a little bit to much couch-locked and mushrooms are illegal. P. Viridis is legal to grow so that is kind of cool. Oh and I almost forgot. I am growing like 40 cacti: Peruvians, Peyote and San Pedro. I have grown them from seed and now they are 4 years old or something.

The plants I grow, they are all legal to grow where I live. So I do not need to hide anything from anyone and basically people who know me know of my drug use. I guess I do these drugs every other year or so. I guess I am a sporadic drug user. Actually I guess I love growing psychadelics more then consume them.

To tell the truth I use drugs when I am done and need some chemical therapy. Therefor I prefer to use hallucinogens. I kind of do what everyone tell you not to do. I take them when I am alone and when I feel depressed. They are my allies and help me get a grip of reality and realize what is important in life.

When I get high I typically realize how important my family is to me and stuff like that. No profanities at all... or perhaps the most profound realizations of them all ;-).