We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

Cheop
#1 Posted : 9/21/2010 4:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first visited this site a little while ago now after a friend shared the spice experience with me and referred me here as a good place to read up on extraction techs. Having since aquired some spice and become better aquainted with it i returned here to try and get the most from my future experiences and hopefully use what i have gained from some of my past ones to the benefit the community.

I have had a fairly lengthy relationship with entheogens and their use for me has become more and more ritual and important to me over time as my respect for them has grown. over the last few years i have experimented with Salvia Divinorum , Psilocybin mushrooms (generally Cubensis), LSA and more recently the Spice. I have had a few breakthroughs using Spice in the past but never under ideal circumstances untill recently - two nights ago i had a jaw droppingly incredible experience using a combination of spice and a small amount of Salvia (incidentally the name ive chosen to use here came from part of a noise ive heard in a couple of experiences involving Salvia and Spice, i dont know how common it is but during my Salvia experiences i always seem to be able to hear a strange sort of chanting).

Anyway back to introducing myself a bit, im pretty keen on horticulture and have a couple of Salvia D. plants and many other non psychoactive plants that ive grown from cuttings. This year ive been growing some tobacco outside which has gone pretty well bar the curing process where my method still needs a bit of work.

I look forward to meeting you all soon Smile

Cheop

Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 5:24:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Cheop!!
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

eyorca
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 6:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Cheop! : )

"-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade"
^that's a great quote! Smile

ragabr
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 8:37:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

vibrancy3
#5 Posted : 9/22/2010 1:32:14 AM

Josh

Nexus = epicness Smile

endlessness
#6 Posted : 9/22/2010 11:36:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

Im always glad to read about people respecting these substances! Its also good to have others that have experience with growing plants. Its a wonderful feeling, isnt it? To see a plant grow, to deepen your relationship with it... So wonderful Smile

Cheop
#7 Posted : 9/22/2010 5:58:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Its a wonderful feeling, isnt it? To see a plant grow, to deepen your relationship with it... So wonderful Smile

I dont think i could possibly put it better then that Very happy
Anything Cheop posts is of a fictional nature