We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeking & Sharing Options

Jairome
#1 Posted : 9/22/2010 2:19:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ayahuasca has been one of the most profound awakening agents I've ever come across. I'm a writer/game-designer/teacher who has experienced a wide range of powerful events in my life. Some simply through awareness and following intuition. Some through entheogens, like ibogaine, ayahuasca, psilocybin, LSD & salvia.

My discovery that acacia confusa could be found in Taiwan led me to bringing this knowledge to one of my best friends, my brother really, on the pre-Polynesian island off the coast of Taiwan in 2007. Thanks to my friend, Taiwan (particularly Tainan) is now going through a spiritual renaissance. My role was simply a catalyst in something far greater.

I hope that I can help share some of my amazing experiences on this forum, which will bring a greater understanding and respect for the undercurrents of spiritual flow that guide and connect us.

Greetings & Great Love,

-Jer0me-

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nn-DMT
#2 Posted : 9/22/2010 3:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's really neat that you have been a key link in a spiritual chain in Taiwan and touched so many people's lives. I have not experienced Aya yet but I think I can relate on some level to the spiritual awakening that these plants can cause.
It's good to read about people like you, pumping love (not just drugs disguised as love) into the world.
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 9/22/2010 11:35:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Out of curiosity: So how was that acacia used? Extracted, or taken orally?

eyorca
#4 Posted : 9/22/2010 4:33:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

:Hi!) I like the title of your intro essay!!:)