We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

pseudonamed
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 2:25:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well this is an interesting corner of the interwoods. And all is written as a fictional narrative, involving fictional people traveling to ficticous realities. It is grand playground. May I join in? I feel this character should tell his story too. I'm amazed at some of the sayings on around here. I love encountering Interesting thought. But enough flattery for now. On to the story...

I am in my mid 20's. I took my first psylocibin mushrooms at the age of 14. In retrospect it was too much and all I remember was confusion. It didn't take me long to find ecsatcy and lsd. pot was becoming a weekend thing and I was bored as hell. Lonely, confused and sad. But what I have always had, judging by how much others are amazed at the word stream from my mouth. So I seem to possess a fair intellect. Wise, I would say. Not extremely intelligent. Oh ya, I read a lot. I discovered early in my school carrier that if I read university level text books no one ever told me to stop. I did no work. I lived in my head. It was safe and devoid of other people. Only I couldn't get out. I couldn't express.

Where I'm actually going with this is I found out about spice round the same time. What I was reading enthralled me. I had to try it. 10 years later I have still not broken through. Only about 5 sub-doses. 4 being today, one a couple of years back, maybe 5. The time has never been right. Whenever I encounter it I'm not in the best headspace and when I am tip-top, no spice or no means to extract it.

Now, everything is aligning. My mate has about 15g of crystals and I am doing well in my life. I work harder than ever, earning well enough, Living with good people and most importantly I believe, for the first time since about 9 years old, that I am the writer of my life story.

So, here is the next stage of my journey into spice. I am ready to dive now and I would appreciate the company of others. I can be precocious, and stubborn, sometimes a real asshole but mostly I'm quite pleasant. Look forward to it.

bye

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/19/2010 9:20:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pseudonamed wrote:
I can be precocious, and stubborn, sometimes a real asshole but mostly I'm quite pleasant. Look forward to it.

bye

Nooooooo I aint looking forward to the asshole partWink

WelcomeSmile

eyorca
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi: )

pseudonamed
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 7:33:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

woops, meant to "I look forward to it"... I'm not that bad really, just sometimes if i'm insecure, stressed or think someone really doesn't know whta they are talking about. Razz

any way, hi, thanks for the welcome. Smile

ragabr
#5 Posted : 9/21/2010 8:48:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Very happy
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

hyperspacing
#6 Posted : 9/21/2010 9:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!! Don't worry, when you break through it will be well worth the build up.

Stay safe and goodluck
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.