We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A non-roundabout fashion introduction Options

Nolderine
#1 Posted : 9/21/2010 1:35:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello I am new to this site . It isn't going to be a great introduction as I won't be giving you my name , address ,phonenumber, date of birth, bloodtype or royal status .

I am however glad to have found this dedicated site and shall (as soon as possable) go to the destinations suggested ,such as attitude etc ,and hope that forgivness shall granted as I like to go about my affairs in somewhat of the wrong direction which I must stress feels like the right direction to me .Sometime I like to go in a compleatly new direction and shall not be held to account for contredicting my own opinions at a further date or time. I would also like to state that I am not left handed .

Now that you know who I am I look forward to meeting if not all of you as many as I can to discuss adventure's and miss-adventure alike ,aswel as litriture and those who have gone before us , and hopefully with sage like wisdom, the future. I am almost certain it's all relative .

Well thats all I can think of just now I am sure I will meet sombody somewhere at no certain time

Ohh lest I forget I must say tnx in advance for either a warm community welcome or a lukewarm mild indifference

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 9/21/2010 1:42:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Not left handed you say?

Well I feel like we go way back already!

Welcome aboard Smile

endlessness
#3 Posted : 9/21/2010 9:58:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

I like your intro essay Smile

Might I ask if you have any experience with dmt, psychedelics or extractions in general?

See you around!

eyorca
#4 Posted : 9/21/2010 5:45:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy warmth 2 U my friend! Very happy

wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub