We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Resin~100mg Options

blossom
#1 Posted : 9/20/2010 5:20:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well i tried 100mg of the virola THei resin Sub-L, and it was interesting..

Felt some kind of weak "come up"
& when going to sleep..2 momentary fleeting visual feelings similar to ayahuasca but only for a seccond each time.

Had the best sleep in a long time & woke up with a extremely clear & clean mind/body.. it was so smoothe, felt like all my troubles & hassle of life had been washed away.

Very keen to up the dosage.

Thankyou.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Malaclypse
#2 Posted : 9/20/2010 6:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

blossom wrote:

Well i tried 100mg of the virola THei resin Sub-L, and it was interesting..

Felt some kind of weak "come up"
& when going to sleep..2 momentary fleeting visual feelings similar to ayahuasca but only for a seccond each time.

Had the best sleep in a long time & woke up with a extremely clear & clean mind/body.. it was so smoothe, felt like all my troubles & hassle of life had been washed away.

Very keen to up the dosage.

Thankyou.

Which resin did you use theiodora or calophylla? I've mostly done my reading on Theiodora here (there is a lot of info). I don't have my links on this computer, but do a search on google "siteVery happymt-nexus.me virola resin" should get you some good stuff.

100mg is on the low side for the theiodora which has 5-meo in it, however apparently people react very very differently to 5-meo dosage wise. 69ron said 500mg is a low dose that he really enjoys.

SWIM is very interested in this as well and has 3g of Theiodora resin waiting to bio-assay. Did you freebase the alkaloids with some Calcium Hydroxide (lime)? or anything else?

This probably belongs in the "First experience" section fyi.

blossom
#3 Posted : 9/20/2010 9:39:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yes swim is working with the 5-meo one first, of most interest to swim.

Swim is reading most the threads on the resin around here & listeing to OTT's talks. ect.. & enjoys alan watts too.

Today swim did 500mg over a few hours 100mg at a time... one time swim tried the basify tech..

strongest effect he reached was a warm head & hot ears... it was mildly euphoric..

Swim laid on the floor & sung songs to his Rabbit friend... who came over & licked & nibbled his finger in friendship... swim wanted to get into the singing..

Swim knows he will up the dosage to 500mg in one go with the basify techque soon...

Swim will not add caapi copy pre loading yet because >

1: swim wants to feel the 5-meo alone a bit first..

2: swim still wants to get to KNOW caapi copy WELL by itself first... although swim has put that on hold out of want to try 5-meo!

Swim has one more querie at the moment....

OTT, tells of people "enjoying" some 5-meo pills 20mg?? he once tested on people.. who apparently got "keen" on them lol. ... his story tells they were as keen on the 5-meo as he has seen people keen on cocaine sulphate... swim ONLY mentions this because it would indicate that lower dosage 5-meo can be worthwhile??? which mabe contradicts lengthy reports elsewhere that 5-meo is always better at higher dosages as its less of a difficult experience??

swim finds this area interesting...

what very limited experience thus far would give to swim is that 5-meo is not INTELLECTUAL like stimulants (OTT says stimulants he likes because they "give him good ideas"... swim finds stimulants good for that too....

But swim gets the inclination that 5-meo will be more EXPERIENTIAL than intellectual.

Note that swim HAS experienced STRONG ayahuasca so he knows what its all about & what these substances do & can do at higher dosages....

But swim is going to put his foot in the shallow end of the pool with 5-meo..

mabe eventualy swim will work on the caapi copy plus the regular DMT resin.....

But for now swims main concern is that without caapi copy... swim may use up too much of the resin materiel experimenting before he makes much progress...

So swim really should be rational and get to know caapi copy WELL... thus he can use a lot less of the resin materiel & it will last longer....

Anyways....

Mabe swim will try the 500mg + calcium hydroxide/water & make the pellet .. see how that unfolds...

Swim is not certain why he is not jumping straight into a huge dosage.. or extracting & just smoking the dam stuff.... But he does not really feel like doing that currently.

Will keep us posted.

Swim DEFFINATELY always feels the back brain hemisphere stimulated with only 100mg...
But that could be from previous weeks working with stimulant OR from tobacco....

One thing for sure... the 5-MEO resin has somewhat, as described taken away the intellectual stress hangover left from stimulant experiments... And the resin has brought some intellectual ease, calm and cleansing... though there is not any enhanced understanding from listening to lectures present.... infact the resin has somewhat removed attention & insight away from the audio listening..... Again why swim feels %-meo is moving him away from the intellectual and towards the experiential.... even thouigh he has not yet felt any majorly notable effects... other than the mild euphoria and smoother sleep/morning after feeling.

Will report back soon after more reading, contemplation & experimenting.

Peace.

sorry, feel free to move to the correct section. I lost my original thread but found it again now Smile