We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa-an overwhelming array of possibilities......... Options

corpus callosum
#1 Posted : 9/19/2010 8:39:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Good morning fellow explorers of the realms ineffable!

I would like some advice from the fans of changa with regards to various admixtures;I have looked fairly thoroughly through the posts which already exist but I remain a little unclear on certain matters.

I have the following ingredients:

Caapi leaf
Chaliponga leaf
Caapi leaf x10
Blue lotus
Mullein
Full spectrum FB

I wonder if any guys/girls can advise me on the merits/advisability of using caapi x10 in a prep with chaliponga leaf and fullspectrum freebase;I wonder if this may be a little too brutal.

Secondly, to make a neat changa joint (for which purpose caapi leaf buns very nicely) I have found the effects of caapi leaf: DMT in a 1:1 ratio not that impressive (-its great in a small bong, however!). Do you guys think using caapi leaf x10: DMT in a 1:1 ratio would give a clear lift per inhalation, or should I use a ratio of 1:2 , leaf: DMT?

Looking forward to some advice.... and a good day to one and all!!Smile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

KwisatzHaderach
#2 Posted : 9/19/2010 10:52:41 AM

everything is becoming

hey there!

Personally I would 10x Caapi all the way. I am using right now regular caapi leaf and I keep asking myself for the push. Next batch of herbs I will definitely be going for extracts when making changa because I think it makes less volume of smoke more worth it in terms of actives etc.

And in terms of the changa joint, always roll it with more non-enhanced herbs. It seems like your not putting enough changa in, but it goes a long way. Especially if you roll 2 or 3.

Safe travels my friend.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

corpus callosum
#3 Posted : 9/19/2010 1:03:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Thanks for your advice K..H!

Bizarre as it may seem, and in line with your advice, using enhanced caapi leaf (1: 1) with a little inert mullein has given me a better result than rolling a number with enhanced caapi leaf alone-I did also sprinkle a little chaliponga in for good measure (not enhanced).Perhaps the inert material simply improves the vaporisation, I wonder.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 9/19/2010 8:47:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

corpus callosum wrote:
I wonder if any guys/girls can advise me on the merits/advisability of using caapi x10 in a prep with chaliponga leaf and fullspectrum freebase;I wonder if this may be a little too brutal.

Too brutal?? I like the sound of that, but find it hard to imagine with the 10x lingering there. Add in a little mullein too just to give some fluff.

corpus callosum wrote:
Secondly, to make a neat changa joint (for which purpose caapi leaf buns very nicely) I have found the effects of caapi leaf: DMT in a 1:1 ratio not that impressive (-its great in a small bong, however!). Do you guys think using caapi leaf x10: DMT in a 1:1 ratio would give a clear lift per inhalation, or should I use a ratio of 1:2 , leaf: DMT?

Changa joints can be nice, but they do waste DMT IMO.
When I did make a Changa joint id always use 1:1 Changa, but again add in a little mullein. So if I was using say 150-200mg changa, id add in about 50-75mg mullein(i never really mesured with joints). I found that using 1:1 changa straight up in the joint was even a bigger waste(not to mention the smell).