We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Facing the disturbing truth about myself. Options

Oncewas
#21 Posted : 8/11/2010 9:56:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I can really relate to that. Congratulations on being able to accept it and keep looking up.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Caen
#22 Posted : 8/12/2010 5:28:01 PM

O.o

I'm happy that you had became who you are despite the hardship you had faced while you were a child.
It takes a strong and capable person to be able to not dwell on the unfortunate events and move onto the healing process.
Thank you for displaying the courage to share this with others.
I have found inspiration in this report and truly wish the best for you in future endeavors.

Edited: Minor Grammatical Errors.
The most merciful thing in the world... is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
~H. P. Lovecraft~

Aegle
#23 Posted : 8/17/2010 11:41:37 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Polytrip

Your journey and courage is an inspiration, thank you so much for sharing your experience. At times we just have to muster intense bravery and courage to endure a path of heart. I wish you safe journeys my friend on your path of self discovery and knowledge...

Much Peace and Sunshine
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Virola78
#24 Posted : 8/17/2010 10:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to know you are alright polytrip.

But how sure are you?
If your not sure (enough), then such beliefs might be obstacles that need not to be there.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

lyserge
#25 Posted : 8/18/2010 1:18:16 AM

polyfather anomalous

Virola78 wrote:

But how sure are you?
If your not sure (enough), then such beliefs might be obstacles that need not to be there.

I suppose, but if Polytrip or anyone else has a feeling that "something happened", not to mention external facts corroborating this feeling, it seems like something must have happened - since why else would you have these gut feelings to begin with? There seems to be an epidemic of child abuse/molestation in Western societies, so no surprise to me that this is reflected on this board, since a lot of folks here are devoted to using DMT/ayahuasca/other materials as medicines for 'healing' purposes.

Anyways, thank you for sharing, and best wishes Polytrip.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

polytrip
#26 Posted : 9/19/2010 3:37:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
The past month has been...i don't have words for it. I've been smoking marihuana for the first time in more than three years, but i realy felt i needed it to calm my mind.
I have been a more negative and morose person than i usually am.

But at this moment i feel i'm rebouncing, picking-up my life again.

At this moment i'm seeing a psychologist every week and i feel it's better for now and the coming few weeks or month's not to use psychedelics and focus on getting all my systems up and running again and integrating all that has happened into my life in a positive way.

I'm fine but just still a bit off-balance.
I am aware that my contributions to this forum may have been a bit more of a negative kind than normally and i'm sorry about that, but i'm just having sort of an 'emotional hangover'.

corpus callosum
#27 Posted : 9/19/2010 6:44:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Glad you are on the road to wellness again, Polytrip.

From reading this thread you added some cinnarizine to the mix-you are right that it is mainly used as an anti-nausea agent but its not an anti-cholinergic as the tropane goodies are.Its actually an antihistamine which is contra-indicated with MAOIs as this serves to boost its anti-muscarinic effects but the compound is still classed as an anti-histamine.Its puke-suppressing effects are central and seem to have an action directly on the vestibular apparatus and its central connections.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

WSaged
#28 Posted : 9/19/2010 7:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Respect Man!!!

You have the power to work through it!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12