We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
5-MeO-DMT Infused herb Options

picatris
#1 Posted : 9/12/2010 10:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

in order to soften and increase accuracy of 5-MeO-DMT flights and provide a more agreeable vaporization substrate, I tought of making infused mint with this Most Sacred Molecule. As it is much more potent than DMT I thought of doing a 1:3 mix (100 mg of lab grade 5-MeO-DMT freebase with 300 mg of Tetley mint tea leaves). The mix was done using 5ml ethanol(96%) as a solvent, where the chemical dissolved promptly without shaking or stirring. It is thus soluble at least 20 mg/ml of ethanol. This may be useful to others, as very few solubility data is available for this substance.

As I still have some supply of this substance I will test it in other solvents and keep you informed (naphtha and d-limonene are on the top of my list).

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 9/12/2010 11:50:10 PM

Barry

Sounds interesting Very happy

azrael
#3 Posted : 9/13/2010 12:14:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

interested in effectiveness of different concentration ratios. keep us informed.

Infundibulum
#4 Posted : 9/13/2010 12:50:20 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Very interesting indeed!!

We sure need some more info on this molecule!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 9/13/2010 1:18:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, this is highly interesting! You should also note the temperature the solubility test was performed at. Keep up the great work!

Bancopuma
#6 Posted : 9/19/2010 4:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has experimented with this yet? I may be acquiring 100mg of lab grade 5-Meo-DMT soon and was thinking of making a 1:3 mix with blue lotus. Think I may use IPA as my solvent. Would love to hear some feedback though, but seems like a good way of working with this highly potent substance.

picatris
#7 Posted : 9/19/2010 9:24:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Bancopuma,

Bancopuma wrote:
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has experimented with this yet? I may be acquiring 100mg of lab grade 5-Meo-DMT soon and was thinking of making a 1:3 mix with blue lotus. Think I may use IPA as my solvent. Would love to hear some feedback though, but seems like a good way of working with this highly potent substance.

due to a severe cold, I have not had the occasion to test the admixture. I'm getting better and I hope to have further news in a couple of days. I'll certainly post it here in this thread, although I'm pretty confident with what I'll get Wink

"The elfclowns of hyperspace are already juggling in the center ring. Hurry! Hurry!" T.M

gratefulfloyd
#8 Posted : 9/26/2010 7:35:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

picatris wrote:
Hi Bancopuma,

Bancopuma wrote:
Hey,

due to a severe cold, I have not had the occasion to test the admixture. I'm getting better and I hope to have further news in a couple of days. I'll certainly post it here in this thread, although I'm pretty confident with what I'll get Wink

I just got over a severe cold from the last 2 weeks that caused me to not be able to try any of my infused herbs until lately. I hope you feel better man there are some nasty viruses going around this time of hte year

Shadowman-x
#9 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:35:41 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

This is absolutely fascinating. What I'm also quite interested in, is how you acquired your 5-me0? Did you extract it?
Also, I wonder if it has synergistic effects with n'n when smoked together in a changa?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Bancopuma
#10 Posted : 10/31/2010 11:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am VERY interested in giving this a whirl. I have a 100mg of pure 5-Meo-DMT, some herb and some IPA waiting at home and this herbal infusion method will be tried. I'm thinking blue lotus petals and some peppermint leaves as a substrate, in a 1:3 mix. Unfortunately I'm at uni and won't be at home till around Christmas time but is on my 'to do' list! Wink

picatris
#11 Posted : 11/2/2010 9:28:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowman-x wrote:
This is absolutely fascinating. What I'm also quite interested in, is how you acquired your 5-me0? Did you extract it?
Also, I wonder if it has synergistic effects with n'n when smoked together in a changa?

It was not extracted, it was acquired. at 98% certified purity
Never tried it. It's one of the things I'll do very soon.

I will report soon on other issues on this topic, as promised!

chocobeastie
#12 Posted : 1/15/2011 4:42:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A 5 percent infusion is about right So with 100mg of 5meo, you would add 1.9 grams of herbs.

Good herbs to use; mullein, coltsfoot, blue lotus, damiana and so on.

Don't add any MAOI'S. It just doesn't mix well and can cause really messy and negative reactions.

We call this blend "Cracker"!

Bancopuma
#13 Posted : 6/6/2011 12:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would just like to chime in here having dabbled with some 5-MeO-DMT infused herbal smoking mix. I made up a batch with 100mg synthetic, pure 5-MeO-DMT and 1.5g herbal mixture, making it just slightly stronger than the batch mentioned above, just shy of 7%, with the mix compromising mostly blue lotus, some Chaliponga leaf and a pinch of lavender. Smoked with a glass bong (definitely ally as the smoke is quite harsh).

I think this shows much potential...next time I would make up a batch at 10% I think, so 100mg for every 1g of herbs. The experience for me so far has been VERY sensual indeed, I would go far as to say one of the most sensual drug experiences I have ever had. A feeling of prolonged mental orgasm, bliss and oneness. Feels like really great sex being delivered directly into my brain to put it bluntly. I don't think this particular batch is strong enough for some of the more profound effects to come apparent, I find this mix harsher to smoke than my 10x caapi changa mix, so hard to smoke a lot in a single lungful. Absolutely no fear at this level though, might be an interesting and user friendly way of connecting with 5-MeO-DMT for those that are apprehensive or want to work their way up with this incredibly powerful compound.

rOm
#14 Posted : 6/6/2011 12:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sensual si the word banco !
you feel great afterglow also. though I never tried smoking it yet.
another few sublingual experiement and I might try freebase that metoxy.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

SHroomtroll
#15 Posted : 6/18/2011 11:14:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just got 100mg of what should be lab grade 5meo-dmt, however i thought it would be white powder but got brown/grey crystal chunks.

I know my source is legit but i have not heard any reviews lately, could 5meo look like this?

Also could i use acetone to infuse this? i on´t have a mg scale only a +-10mg so i will probably infuse it with 1g mint and start real low.

ragabr
#16 Posted : 6/18/2011 1:24:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's 5-MeO always came as white crystalline powder, but it was HCl. Is this freebase?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

SHroomtroll
#17 Posted : 6/18/2011 2:12:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No idea, i will mail them and ask.

Mindlusion
#18 Posted : 7/29/2011 3:30:46 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Ive recently obtained some synthetic 5-Meo-DMT hydrocloride salt,

Smoking the HCl works nicely, and because of its potency I am not going to bother freebasing it.
Smoking the pure compound has proven very difficult for an accurate dose, even with a milligram scale, and dealing with small amounts of crystal is annoying indeed.

So ive decided to make some infused herb as well, im expecting it to be slightly harsh because it is still in HCL salt, but it should be tolerable. I'm using a ratio of 1:4 100mg of 5 meo dmt to 400mg of blue lotus.

I think this is a nice ratio, the dose should be around 50mg of infused herb, but I DEFINITELY will weigh my dose with the infused herb as well.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

rOm
#19 Posted : 7/29/2011 4:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion, why not freebasing it ?
Though it looks like freebasing it too high (I don't know what it means) might mess the alcaloids.
I dunno if the HCL is as good in FB form but you say it works well when smoked ?
I too got some of this HCL and dunno if a simplme FB conversion like I'd do with dmt would work smoothly.

rOm
#20 Posted : 7/29/2011 4:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
SWIM's 5-MeO always came as white crystalline powder, but it was HCl. Is this freebase?

Have you freebased it or not ?
The HCL works when smoked even you need a little moar than with FB.
I might just try the salt form.

12NEXT