We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Preparation question Options

Safety Dancer
#1 Posted : 9/9/2010 10:29:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's what I have lined up for preparing my pharmahuasca, and I want to know if you guys think it will work.

For the MAOI we're using a 5x harmaline liquid extract. It claims there's about 75mg of harmaline in each dropper, so we'll use two droppers full.

As for the spice, its freebase jungle spice. For preparation we were thinking of just brewing some tea, putting a bunch of lemon juics in it, and mixing in our dosages. Would that work? Do you think we'd have to prepare it beforehand and let it sit for awhile? I mean the DMT doesn't need to be extracted from any plant material, it should be salted by the citric acid relatively quickly shouldn't it? Maybe we could just mix the dmt in with the straight lemon juice, stir it till it dissolves and then pour the lemon juice into a cup of tea and drink that... And then as far as dosages go... I'm not entirely sure. I want a good trip. I'd like to leave my body for part of the trip, but not all of it, because I'd like to enjoy the company of my friends while we trip... I'm 130lbs, 6'2" and have one hell of a fast metabolism if you couldn't tell. Drugs usually hit me a lot faster than some of my larger friends. A lot of shroom trips I've had I end up peaking before my friend and he doesn't start until I'm already coming down. I was going to do 50-55mg before I read that jungle spice may be stronger and to not do over 40mg on a post here.... I'm guessing 50-55mg might be unadvised? Haha, maybe I'll just settle for 40mg. I just didn't know if I'd ever do it again after this, so I wanted to make sure I get it right.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/9/2010 10:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Even though in theory and with enough time, dmt freebase will dissolve in lemon juice, i've found that in practice it is a bit resistant to dissolving. It takes plenty of mixing and some boiling water together with the lemon juice to dissolve dmt freebase. But yeah it will work. Putting both the dmt and the harmalas in the same liquid is fine (tastes bad though).

You cant know the oral dmt dosage depending on other drugs. It seems it depends a LOT for different people. Personally, 40mg wouldnt be a very light trip, but I know some people that this would already be a very strong trip. So I suggest for first time, do keep it 40mg max.

Good luck and tell us how it went

Safety Dancer
#3 Posted : 9/10/2010 12:11:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I'll have it soak in some lemon juice the night before then just pour that substance into the hot tea and mixing it, reboiling the tea if necessary.... The harmaline we'll down separately in something to mask the taste....

As for dosage, I guess its's not 100% jungle spice, it's mostly dmt, there's just a little bit of other alkaloids in there as well. I'll probably just shoot for 55mg and see how it goes. It's not like it will kill me, and I've bitten off more than I can chew before in my life, so whatever. The most intense trips that I don't expect are always the best anyways.

Nanaki
#4 Posted : 9/18/2010 1:44:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm curious as to your experience. Usually, people would recommend Harmine over the Harmaline, which can produce a lot of the "mind-fuck" and psychological body load. THH would be even better choice.

I have a mix of 3:2 Harmine:Harmaline that I will be using later so that will be curious, as I've not used that much Harmaline before. Still, Harmaline it's pretty much the king of "mind fog" from what I've read. THH is laser-clear focus by comparison, but I think Harmine does a better job of the MAOI than does THH, though not sure.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.