We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Transcendent Exploration and Self Discovery Options

manorpv
#1 Posted : 9/18/2010 12:25:33 PM

Paul Manor

I would first like to express my gratitude for having access to the vast bank of collective knowledge that's available in the Nexus. I am happy for the opportunity to deepen my understanding of the many aspects of DMT. I am sufficiently novice and as of yet have not had any experience with it. I have been reading everything that I find on the subject and my backlog of material is ever increasing. I will do my best to advocate the present and continued success of the DMT Nexus. -Paul

O.K. now getting to an indroduction. I think I probably should have looked over some of the essays from a few of the other new members before starting mine. I might have gotten an idea of how it's done. So I'll wing it!
What brought me here is simple, I have a tremendous desire to know. By "know" I mean I want a more concrete sense of self. Throughout most of my life I've never felt as though I ever developed strong conviction. I see things from several different perspectives and wind up "on the fence" more often then not. I'm not really sure if the use of DMT has ever been considered to be a therapeutic application as I'm not expecting to be "fixed" or "cured". I have an appreciation for the many people that I have read about or listened to that have an awesome testimony about how their lifes have benefitted from DMT. I'm seeking greater awareness. I'm searching for an enlightened element of truth. These are but hopeful aspirations. I'm really looking forward to any and all of the insight and guidance that fellow members wish to provide. Thank you once more... -Paul
"We do not possess imagination enough to sense what we are missing" -Jean Toomer

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.