We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hiya Nexus Options

Uiui
#1 Posted : 9/16/2010 10:44:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus

Im been reading here for a while. I just love this community, probably the best serious forum about psychedelics? I see it that way anyhow. Sometimes I feel my english is kinda limited but I dont often partecipate in the deeper philosophical discussions, but I love to read them. Why im tripping is because I want to know my self deeper and universe im in, and I also feel that psychedelics teach me whats the right path. So it has helped me alot these few years since I started.
I started with psychedelics just before I was 18, I think a little seed where planted into me or something. Because I was a low life criminal dude who just did violence and bad drugs, bad, destructive stuff etc... When reached somewhere 19-20 I started to change more and more. Began to be more "spiritual" and tripped more, read more about spirituality and philosophy. I tryed alot of "spiritual" techniqes. Like yoga, meditation, lucids dreams, OBEs. Now I just do yoga a few times a week and are 21 years old. Maybe im gonna start with vipassana meditation later on. But for now I want to focus more on psychedelics.
I have tripped alot on LSD but in the beginning it was not that serious as I do it now. I used to have open eyes and actually "do" stuff. Nowadays I sit/lay down and close my eyes. Listen to calm music or nothing. And I have tryed mushrooms also. I like mushrooms more than LSD. I have not tripped so mush on LSD recently just mushrooms. I have also smoked Sally D once. And some few RC's. What I like best is mushrooms. I have also tryed once ayahuasca (only b. caapi) once.
Im a dyslectic so im not so good at writing. But I want to participate here and hope to learn more about this mindblowing compunds.
What im interested in is also Ayahuasca and Dmt. Gonna try Aya again soon (only tryed it once without any special effects). And DMT i hope soon I try also but I want to explore ayahuasca a little first.
its too dangerous to let anyone feel better, then everyone's going to want to feel better and society depends on suffering so that can't happen

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 9/16/2010 11:45:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic to have you. Your English comes through perfectly clear. Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#3 Posted : 9/17/2010 12:08:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes indeed it came out very clearly expressed! Welcome Smile

ms_manic_minxx
#4 Posted : 9/17/2010 5:20:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Uiui!

Thanks for introducing yourself.

I have found that working with Ayahuasca changed me unexpectedly--I am ever finding ways to reduce the harmful impact I have upon myself, and all creatures great and small. I do feel like if I ever do something consciously hurtful in my life, I will be reprimanded by the great teachers when I return to class, so it resonates that these medicines are one way of keeping on a path of light. Smile

If you ever need any help with preparing Ayahuasca, I would be happy to help you any time. I've been at it regularly a few years for myself, and it is miraculous, invaluable, a blessing. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Uiui
#5 Posted : 9/18/2010 11:09:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all.

Yes ms_manic_minxx I have seen your ayahuasca thread, it helped me alot. Glad that the vine have helped you, hope it will do the same for me. I dont know my dose yet. Have to try it with the leafs (dmt) soon.

I think I will stay here on nexus, really enjoy this
its too dangerous to let anyone feel better, then everyone's going to want to feel better and society depends on suffering so that can't happen