We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
'nuther new guy. Options

r1381
#1 Posted : 9/10/2010 10:04:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

excited to find this site. been reading for a few weeks all the different posts. i really like the maturity and sincerity in everyone's responses. seems like a tight group, if you will.
very interested in what can be learned from people here and their experiences.
i have all kinds of questions regarding all kinds of things, but i don't want to make this intro any longer and unnecessary than needed.
take care.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 9/10/2010 10:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!! We love long intro's full of questions so fire away!!
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

r1381
#3 Posted : 9/11/2010 1:41:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

alright then.
well a little more background....early 30's, artist, experienced mushroomer....probably kind of a typical template, eh? not a fan of the SWIM stuff....kinda drives me nuts, heh.
ok, questions:
1. tons of auctions for MHRB and sodium hydroxide listed on ebay...would that bring unwanted attention and/or trouble to seek out said items on a place such as ebay?
i've read the bark is perfectly legal to have, correct? (live in n. america)
2. extractions....is this the nnDMT or the 5meo that is extracted from the MHRB?
3. lazyman's tek, is that a good beginners method?
4. can shroom experience even begin to prepare you for what you witness w/ dmt?
few other curiousities and questions still, but don't want to overload this post and not get any answers.
thanks!

r1381
#4 Posted : 9/11/2010 4:37:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

testing out how to post an image.
r1381 is a robot:

Bill Cipher
#5 Posted : 9/11/2010 8:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome.

First off, that photo is HOT. Is that yours??? If so, I can't wait to see more. Post em up in a hurry!

Secondly, your questions:

1) I wouldn't, and there really isn't any reason to. There are plenty of consistent, reliable, cost-effective vendors out there. Check out the suppliers section and you'll find all you need to know.
2) All nn in MHRB (and some other mystery alkaloids as well, if you choose to go and get em).
3) I'm a Marsofold man myself. Again, it's reliable and consistent - and if you can bake a cake (or just follow directions), you will always end up with decent yields and a ridiculously potent end product.
4) At the very high dosage range, yes... kinda sorta; they're pretty close cousins, after all. But I don't think there's anything on the planet really that can prepare you for smoked DMT. The transition from here to there inside of a minute or less... well, that's just something you're going to have to experience for yourself to truly appreciate.

corridors of my cells
#6 Posted : 9/11/2010 9:20:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

r1381 wrote:
alright then.
well a little more background....early 30's, artist, experienced mushroomer....probably kind of a typical template, eh? not a fan of the SWIM stuff....kinda drives me nuts, heh.
ok, questions:
1. tons of auctions for MHRB and sodium hydroxide listed on ebay...would that bring unwanted attention and/or trouble to seek out said items on a place such as ebay?
i've read the bark is perfectly legal to have, correct? (live in n. america)
2. extractions....is this the nnDMT or the 5meo that is extracted from the MHRB?
3. lazyman's tek, is that a good beginners method?
4. can shroom experience even begin to prepare you for what you witness w/ dmt?
few other curiousities and questions still, but don't want to overload this post and not get any answers.
thanks!

Welcome to the nexus first of all Smile

and my answers for ur questions:
1- Buying MHRB from ebay will not bring any attention, but if you are in US then buyin NaOH may bring unwanted attention. However i would still recommend www.jimjamshop.com for better prices.
2-What you extract from MHRB is nnDMT.
3-I would suggest any STB TEKs for a starter, but potatoe masher thing and the nonsense hurry to take the pulls in Lazyman tek always looks a bit lame to me. I also used STB teks in my extractions but was never in such hurry, i prefer experimenting different ratios under different temperature with different glassware to see the optimum way for myself. And that has always been a great fun.
4-Shrooms is mostly considered as the best initiation to psychedelics, but honestly it can do no more than just showing you how could you feel on a psychedelic trip. DMT is very intense and very visuals compared to all other psychedelics. So mushrooms can just give u a little idea about general psychedelics and confsion handling but nothin more about DMT honestly.

... and no worries u can always fill ur posts with many questions coz if u dont ask then u cant learn.
Peace!

r1381
#7 Posted : 9/11/2010 5:37:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the replies and info guys.
crap, so it sounds like it SUCKS to be in the US.
i noticed the sodium hydroxide on ebay was listed as being available for only making soap. ha, ha.
i know the rules say not to inquire about how to buy stuff, but is it not as easy in the US than other places to safely acquire soap-making ingredients?

oh...Uncle Knucles, yeah that is a picture of my arm. did some minor modifications to it in photoshop, heh. i have all kinds of screwed up pics like that. maybe i'll share some more soon.

gammagore
#8 Posted : 9/11/2010 6:01:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 or Amor's tek use no lye, maybe that will be of help to you.

r1381
#9 Posted : 9/12/2010 2:12:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

been spending some time looking over all the teks....almost overwhelming, heh. not sure what kinda skills i possess to pull these off. guess its like anything else, you just gotta do it!

Madcap
#10 Posted : 9/14/2010 11:26:49 PM

illudium Q-36

If you tok the time to shop that pic... you probably do have exactly what it takes. Keep reading. write out the directions in big sharpie on legal pad. Follow each step and check off as done.

BUY EYE PROTECTION ... ... seriously gloves would be a great idea too. But, you have to protect those eyes from just about everything you are going to use..regardless of tek.

Personally, I like the BLAB tek with limonene. You will get the nice jimjam (mix of nn-dmt and some other goodies) You can then later clean that up to the pure white nn-dmt goodness if you like.

The big hardware stores do not sell lye.... but little ones do. for a while there, I bought lye at every ace hardware I happened to be near. If I saw one, I went in and bought a couple jars.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

r1381
#11 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:28:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

another question fellas.....is all lye suitable for extraction...? meaning, is there a specific brand that seems to be preferred or does any container that says "Lye" on it do the trick. thanks, again.

oh, i love the idea of writing each step out, large on a notepad....i think i will try this out.

57u133
#12 Posted : 9/17/2010 11:26:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

r1381,
Is there an ACE Hardware close to you? Although, they look at you a little funny when buying since it is somewhat monitored because of meth production, you can find exactly what you need according to Norman's Tek (I think the easier Tek to start with...but is only one I have attempted as well). It doesn't state that it is %100 NaOH but apparently it is.

actualfactual
#13 Posted : 9/17/2010 11:59:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought my lye off the internet with no problem, if you buy from a small organization it's no big deal. It's not like they report their sales to the government or anything like that.

Food grade lye is used to make soap, as well as to make pretzels. As long as you aren't buying some massive amount I don't see why this is suspicious at all. Again, companies are *not* required to report its sale to the government.

If for whatever reason you still don't want to buy it online, like previously stated Ace Hardware usually has it. You can also get it at most Lowe's, it is sold as "Roebic Crystal Drain Opener, and is 100% lye.

Best of luck!

r1381
#14 Posted : 9/18/2010 2:49:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

awesome guys, thanks for the tips/leads!
yeah, both neighboring towns have an ACE. also a lowes in my town....may have to do some shopping.
yeah, my big hangup about ordering online is that i have no idea how "safe" it is to do so. that makes sense though about smaller organizations not going to report every single sale and stuff.
good stuff, fellas.