We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I was crazy enough to combine Sally D 10x with Changa. Options

The Centre
#1 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:20:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend sent me some salvia divinorum and changa, as I don't have the means to grow any salvia myself nor extract DMT at the present.

Now, he gave it to me in 2 joints of salvia and 2 joints of changa (to be broken up and put in a pipe, of coarse, this was only to clarify dosage.)

Now, at first I took a single Salvia joint and broke it up into my pipe, and smoked the entire lot in a single hit and kept it in for 40 seconds. (Good thing I have iron lungs.)
Now, my entire body started vibrating at a very high vibration, and I felt a presence. My world started to split in two. The presence told me to take the remaining salvia and to combine it with the changa. I immediately stood up, and carried out this task.
I mixed it lovingly, and put it in my pipe.
My body was still vibrating, like a rocket getting ready for launch.
I lit up and started inhaling, deep, deeper, deeper, till there was no more space in my lungs. I kept it in for a full minute, and exhaled.
I took a small, quick breath, and lit up again. The interesting thing about the salvia is after the first 20 seconds you can keep your breath indefinitely. So this time, my hit was much larger, and I finished the entire contents of the bowl, and kept it in till my universe split into a million universes, each one experienced with a different set of senses. The funny thing about this state was that I was still fully aware of the physical realm, but also all other realms, at the same time, and it all seemed to fit in together and exist at the same time perfectly. The gaps I usually see in the physical realm was also gone, and filled in by the manifestations of an divine mathematical formula. The entire experience was like the manifestation of the divine mathematical formula that God himself created when he created the singularity that came to be the universe. Now, whilst all this was happening I completely forgot I used anything, and I was walking around, and I saw the fractal connection and it was like a profoundly bizarre dejavu. (Don't ask me how I managed walking around and interacting with the physical realm. In fact, my sitter said I acted quite sober. I guess that although I was in a billion dimensions at the same time, my stability wasn't affected, which is quite surprising.
My sitter reported that I told him that I could chose weather he existed or not, but I did so in a perfectly convinced, sober manner.

Now after reading an report put on another site, one of the members decided to give me a little initiation, here is a quote from the page:

Greetings all and welcome to Fulcanelli’s Folly.
Welcome to the den of discovery where the furnace flame of truth burns away the darkness from any who dare enter. I have decided to reopen this long forgotten chamber because it is time for the secrets of ancient wisdom and alchemical experience to be shared by the initiates of our sacred order: {IJ}Thunder

A member has come forth with stories of brave and fearless journeys.

We Acknowledge his accomplishments and are further intrigued by his boasts of high.

CENTRE Please step forward
Quote from: The Centre on September 15, 2010, 06:04:31 PM
"Fill in trip report here."

Strong words spoken in our hallowed halls; and born of the heart they are.

We, therefore, would like to grant his request for extended and soulful travel in the underworlds of Hyperspace.
You have been gifted with 2 portions of Fulcanelli’s Insight.

A Magick Changa blend of 11x Caapi infused Mullein spinkled with pure harmine, and 50mg of pure white spice, the soul of Anubis captured
Alchemical Gold infused 1:1 with the gods' own spirit to sharpen the mind and embolden the heart to new Heights.

*** You are tasked to assay and report back to the order of your experiences ***

Before carrier pidgeon is dispatched post haste and
as an initiated member of {IJ}Thunder , Do you accept this Quest?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:42:32 PM

The Enlightend One

I Would accept this quest!
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

WSaged
#3 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

huh?
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

KwisatzHaderach
#4 Posted : 9/17/2010 10:57:51 PM

everything is becoming

Wow this is awesome! It's like combining World of Warcraft and smoking spice. Will you handsomely reward me with gold and exp points too?
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

Shayku
#5 Posted : 9/17/2010 11:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Sounds like an exciting adventure, does it make you nervous? And what, if I may ask, prompted you to consult the nexians about this?
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.