We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member here Options

nn-DMT
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:52:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been a long time lurker at the DMT-nexus, but decided to create an account to be able to participate in some of the discussions that go on here. First, allow me to tell you a little bit about myself.

I was introduced to psychedelics a little over a year ago, having 2 LSD, 2 mushroom, several catci and mescaline, and ~50 smoked DMT experiences. I have also taken oral DMT with rue and have had many experiences with harmalas alone.

My first experience was with LSD. I literally came out of this experience as a different person, at the time thinking that it was the single greatest change I had ever had in my life. after that, I became very disinterested in any type of formal education/school. I just didn't want to listen to anyone and I thought I had all the answers because I had taken LSD once Laughing Rolling eyes.

Anyway, soon after that initial LSD experience a friend mentioned this stuff called DMT. I didn't know what it was at first but slowly became more and more interested in this beautiful compound after reading trip reports and later the book The Spirit Molecule. I couldn't find real LSD anywhere or any other psycheledic so I decided to take the plunge and do an extraction. after a few failed attempts at going to hyperspace, I finally had a true breakthrough.

It was so incredible and astonishing but I had a great deal of trouble trying to integrate the expereince and as a result it contributed toward my huge ego instead of diminishing it. (still having some trouble integrating but I'm getting better at it) This has been my single largest hurdle with DMT so far--integration.

Several months later I was still the same way but even worse because now my foolishness had become a habit. I had lost sight of who I am who I was and who I will become. I was OK with being a bump on a log skating through life.

Then I had a breakthrough like I had never experienced before, not a breakthrough of intricate patterns and colors, but of truth. I became filled with shame and regret that I had wasted so much time destroying myself and relationships in my life. It was time to stop. It was time to take control of my life. This was the breakthrough. Even with this breakthrough I still had one problem--integration.

I knew what I needed to do but I chose to be ignorant to the wisdom that could do nothing but help me. I felt intimidated by the world and chose to run from this fear instead of facing it. I just wanted temporary solutions to permanent problems, which never works out in the end. Rolling eyes

I have come a long way since then, I do slip up sometimes more than others but at least now I'm not running. Nowadays I rarely indulge in DMT or cacti because it has become more important to me to focus on having fewer but more meaningful experiences instead of tripping because I just feel like it or because I'm bored. I just needed some guidance to help me figure out just exactly who I am because my life had become so cluttered. And I did recieve that guidance.

Anyway I look forward to hopefully becoming a valuable member of the DMT-Nexus.
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/16/2010 9:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks for taking the time to wright thisSmile

Welcome to the Nexus!!

ragabr
#3 Posted : 9/16/2010 5:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you've made a wonderful transition. Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

nn-DMT
#4 Posted : 9/16/2010 9:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Sounds like you've made a wonderful transition. Welcome to the Nexus!

Yes it is a wonderful transition. I needed to take my life in my own direction instead of carrying all this social/societal baggage. I feel like I now do that.

I think there was a thread somewhere on here talking about "peeling back of layers" thats exactly what happened and when the layers come off it feels sooo good; they can really drag you down.

I am and always will be a work in progress
All post are made by SWIM. I am not SWIM.

ms_manic_minxx
#5 Posted : 9/17/2010 5:23:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I am and always will be a work in progress

Love it!! Smile

These medicines can definitely be used as incredible tools to slowly deprogram destructive tendencies absorbed from society, early childhood, etc. I am quite the work in progress, as well, but the important thing is that, finally, after nearly self-destructing, I found these tools, and, my, have I made progress. Smile

Best wishes!
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 9/17/2010 8:01:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

you know... this is a great example of why i love this place. people coming together in the pursuit of a better life and a better ME. so much more than just psychedelics going on here.
welcome. a thousand times..... welcome
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.