We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
caapi copy/mescaline acetate ? Options

olympus mon
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 8:07:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i came up short after my first san pedro extraction with only 385mg mescaline acetate. id like to split this amount with my good friend but dont think theres enought there to be worth while.
i do have a vile of caapi copy i bought a while back and have never used.

does anyone have any dosing suggestions or comments?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragon-n
#2 Posted : 9/15/2010 10:15:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i could say a million things but probably just better you read my post about mescaline ayahuasca here. lots of comments and speculations there.
i would say to split the caapi copy dose until you feel nice and stoned (like as high as you can get while being comfortable still).
it takes an hour to come on so give it an hour until your last dose.
once you're "good" with the caapi, just split the mescaline between you two.
it will then take about 2 1/2 hours for the mescal to come full bore.
do you have acetate tar or is it purified?? i used purified, so it got wonderfully intense, though not overbearing in any way.
if it's the straight tar, don't expect anything too mind-bending. you can still have a good time though!!
let me know if you have any questions...Smile

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 9/15/2010 7:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

great link thank you for helping me. i also read a thread about aya/mesc in the ayahusca forum which gave me the idea. both of your descriptions sound appealing and what im looking for. plus i can finaly try this caapi copy ive had for a while.Very happy

my acetate is Not purified, i would like it to be but read too many reports of folks trying to clean it up only to either ruin their hard work or loses a ridiculous amount of yield. ive read the teks and for whatever reason i just didnt feel confident in attempting them. maybe its because the acetate tek was so un-fun. ive opted to stay safe and just eat the tar.
\
i have 5 pounds of SP cuttings i plan on making a resin with. the acetate was a huge f'n pain in the ass and i have no interest in doing it again. i love doing extractions, brewing ayahuasca and such but all those stinky vinegar pulls and evaps really gave me a headache each day i did pulls.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.