We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Our Entire Existence; Within an Atom? Options

Electric.Sight
#1 Posted : 9/14/2010 7:31:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure if this would get better replies elsewhere, however I can only post it in this sub-forum for now.

First some background:
I had an intense experience a few months ago in which I took some 2c-i, and did too much nitrous giving myself an intense migraine.
I believe I depleted my b12 to dangerous levels and became hyper-aware of my nervous system.
I could feel my brain taking and directing energy to other places in my body.
What I found extraordinary was a huge sensation I was receiving this energy from electromagnetic radiation around me.
This electromagnetic energy was stemming from the sun, and was the actual source of my entire brain function!
If life on earth consists of 60-90% water, which is a major conductor of electricity;
and electricity is how our brain communicates, it is reasonable to think all life on earth conducts electromagnetic energy gifted from the sun.

This may sound crazy, but it was one of the most enlightening experiences of my life!

I had many revelations due to this experience.

The electromagnetic energy which is stemming from our sun generates brain function in all earth life.
Our sun is actually part of a giant fractal atom which we are living in.
Our galaxies could be a series of atoms in a much larger world we are too small to perceive.
"God" is one gigantic fractal atom, in which contains all existence; multiple universes, including our own.
For all we know, our atoms contain entire universes themselves on a smaller fractal scale.
This may or may not continue infinitely.

Life is a miracle, creating new matter out of nothing.
Our entire purpose could be as simple as creating new matter,
eventually a supernova, blackhole, big crunch or other form of mass energy collection will gather all created matter to be used again.
This process could be occurring all throughout the multi-verse, meaning lots of matter is being created!
Creation - Destruction - Repeat

Needless to say this was a very intense experience for me.

I am very interested to hear everyone's opinions on this!

Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 9/14/2010 7:45:57 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

1. Electomagnetic radiation stems from the sun but not exclusively

2. Water, the major constituent of life on earth is a very poor conductor of electricity. Charged ions and charged particles conduct electricity, not water.

3. I don't understand how you got from a hypothesis based on incorrect assertions (i.e. electromagnetic energy from the sun...generates brain function in all earth life) to multiverses and the structure of the universe

Your theories are fun but but personally I find them incoherent and boring.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Electric.Sight
#3 Posted : 9/14/2010 7:59:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
1. Electomagnetic radiation stems from the sun but not exclusively

2. Water, the major constituent of life on earth is a very poor conductor of electricity. Charged ions and charged particles conduct electricity, not water.

As I understand it, PURE water is poor conductor of electricity, water in our systems is in no way pure given all the metals and nutrients present in our bodies. This can be said for all life.

Infundibulum wrote:
3. I don't understand how you got from a hypothesis based on incorrect assertions (i.e. electromagnetic energy from the sun...generates brain function in all earth life) to multiverses and the structure of the universe

Just because you do not understand does not mean anything to me.
Electromagnetic energy does come from the sun, maybe not solely as you said, but still in quite significant amounts to life on earth!
The connection goes like this;
We are connected to the sun, "plugged in" to the universe, if you will.
The sun is a part of the fractal equivalent to an atom.
By applying the laws of fractals in nature on earth, Its not unreasonable to think this rule extends further than earth.
If everything is a fractal of itself, existence itself is contained within a giant atom, the "collective consciousness".

Maybe you can provide an alternative viewpoint if mine are so "incoherent and boring".
Remember just because you don't understand something doesn't make it automatically false.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

polytrip
#4 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:10:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I can see how you come to the idea that the universe is like one big giant fractal, since what you describe and wich has also been speculated by others is a geometric shape that infinitely repeats itself and of wich this infinite repetition is also an essential part of it's structure.

The image of spherical objects spinning around other sphere's does seem aplicable to many scales.

Personally i don't think that your speculations are true, but what i do find interesting is the idea of this type of 'infinity'. I would say that this kind of infinity just cannot exist and that if you split particles into smaller particles and yet smaller particles, etc, at some point you do end up with some 'final' particle.
Yet i would say that this is an axiom and not something that could ever be proven.

I don't know, the universe is a bit too large for me to comprehend.

Magicman
#5 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

These could be realizations . . . or they could be a mind infused with DMT thats gone on over drive in the symbolism department
A fine line,but either way if theres something to be gained all is good i suppose

Infundibulum
#6 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:21:22 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Electric.Sight wrote:
Maybe you can provide an alternative viewpoint if mine are so "incoherent and boring".Remember just because you don't understand something doesn't make it automatically false.

Well, you asked for an opinion you got an opinion. Whenever you do that you are bound to get some from either side, be it a positive or negative opinion. I told you mine: "incoherent and boring". This is of course not to prove you false nor I am here to provide alternative viewpoints.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

camdemonium
#7 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:29:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha so you deprived your brain of oxygen and came up with this revelation?

Interesting......

But please be careful with the gas bro i know people who have died from inhaling nothing but nitrous for an extended period of time, those nitrous mafia types are a-holes and honestly probably got a good laugh out of killing that poor soul.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Electric.Sight
#8 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:31:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

polytrip wrote:
I can see how you come to the idea that the universe is like one big giant fractal, since what you describe and wich has also been speculated by others is a geometric shape that infinitely repeats itself and of wich this infinite repetition is also an essential part of it's structure.

The image of spherical objects spinning around other sphere's does seem aplicable to many scales.

You're right, this is how I came to that conclusion.

polytrip wrote:
Personally i don't think that your speculations are true, but what i do find interesting is the idea of this type of 'infinity'. I would say that this kind of infinity just cannot exist and that if you split particles into smaller particles and yet smaller particles, etc, at some point you do end up with some 'final' particle.
Yet i would say that this is an axiom and not something that could ever be proven.

I don't know, the universe is a bit too large for me to comprehend.

I would be very surprised if I am perfectly correct, as that notion in itself is completely ridiculous.
We are still way to basic a species to have exact perception of these kind of things, which is why theories must exist!

About the "Final Particle" I do not think this exists.
Picture a 4x4 square, now cut it in half you have 2x2.
Cut in half again its now 1x1, half is .5x.5 and so on towards infinity.
If we are able to perceive the smallest particle in existence, we must be able to perceive what would happen if this particle were to be cut in two?

Infundibulum wrote:
Well, you asked for an opinion you got an opinion. Whenever you do that you are bound to get some from either side, be it a positive or negative opinion. I told you mine: "incoherent and boring". This is of course not to prove you false nor I am here to provide alternative viewpoints.

It seems you think you offended me, this is pretty far from the truth.
It's my opinion you did not give my theory full consideration, simply because you did not understand it.
Just like your entitled to your opinion I'm entitled to mine.
I am only trying to generate conversation, if you have nothing else to add that is fine.

camdemonium wrote:

Interesting......

But please be careful with the gas bro i know people who have died from inhaling nothing but nitrous for an extended period of time, those nitrous mafia types are a-holes and honestly probably got a good laugh out of killing that poor soul.

I do not think it was oxygen deprivation as I made sure to inhale lots of oxygen with every breath of nitrous.
With that said, I have sustained from nitrous use completely as the risks far outweight the pros.

Electric.Sight
#9 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:33:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Magicman wrote:
These could be realizations . . . or they could be a mind infused with DMT thats gone on over drive in the symbolism department
A fine line,but either way if theres something to be gained all is good i suppose

Missed this one, sorry!
Perhaps its a combination of both?

camdemonium
#10 Posted : 9/14/2010 8:36:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the gas triggered an acid flashback once and not a good one at that, but i still keep going back; i'm a wah-wah addict lol.
Om Mani Padme Hum

mumbles
#11 Posted : 9/15/2010 9:27:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

camdemonium wrote:

Interesting......
Hahaha Smile yes thats often the way weird theories start.

Electric.Sight
#12 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:15:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe I caused some slight neurological damage through this experience
and it was this extreme state of consciousness that provided me with more insights than any DMT trip I've ever had!

Terence Mckenna claimed suffering three brain seizures in a single night was the single most psychedelic experience he had.

Now obviously my condition wasn't nearly as extreme, but it supports my theory that when the brain is being injured,
it enters a state of hyper-awareness in order to get through the problem with absolute minimum damage.

I can't expect you to understand as none of you experienced what I did, I am positive what I experienced was more than just hallucinations and pain.

I should mention I had a spot in the center of my vision for the length of the migraine and this is suggestive that some neurological damage was done.

The sacrifice was worth the gain in my eyes.

SnozzleBerry
#13 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:50:06 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Electric.Sight wrote:
I believe I caused some slight neurological damage through this experience...that provided me with more insights than any DMT trip I've ever had!...I should mention I had a spot in the center of my vision for the length of the migraine and this is suggestive that some neurological damage was done. The sacrifice was worth the gain in my eyes.

Rolling eyes You'll have to excuse me if I'm less than receptive to speculation on arbitrary causal links between self inflicted neurological damage and enlightenment. Personally, I like my hardware in it's most pristine and functional state. If you don't mind my asking, you say, "the sacrifice was worth the gain". Yet, from my reading of the thread thus far, I don't really see what you have gained. Excuse me if I am being obtuse, but I just don't get what you got that was worth neurological damage...can you enlighten me?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Electric.Sight
#14 Posted : 9/15/2010 3:57:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What I gained was an experience far more real than anything I've ever known.
DMT doesn't even come close in comparison, no offence.
Your skepticism I suppose should be expected with something so "out there",
but do not close your mind to the possibility I did indeed experience something real.
Perhaps this experience allowed me to break-through to the "next level",
or perhaps it just made me crazy.
I wouldn't close your mind to either possibility because you do not know me, and you did not experience what I did.
You have very little basis to judge on, so believe what suits you best!

I know what I experienced though, and trust me it was VERY REAL!

gibran2
#15 Posted : 9/15/2010 4:41:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Ever read Horton Hears a Who? Smile

Electric.Sight wrote:
What I gained was an experience far more real than anything I've ever known.
DMT doesn't even come close in comparison, no offence.
Your skepticism I suppose should be expected with something so "out there",
but do not close your mind to the possibility I did indeed experience something real.
Perhaps this experience allowed me to break-through to the "next level",
or perhaps it just made me crazy.
I wouldn't close your mind to either possibility because you do not know me, and you did not experience what I did.
You have very little basis to judge on, so believe what suits you best!

I know what I experienced though, and trust me it was VERY REAL!

You say “DMT doesn’t even come close in comparison”. I’d suggest you re-word that to say “DMT as I have experienced it so far doesn’t come close in comparison”.

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

SnozzleBerry
#16 Posted : 9/15/2010 5:51:00 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Hehehe, gibran2, I hear ya loud and clear on the Horton reference (I once played Horton in Seussical the Musical). The parallels here are quite amusing.

Electric.Sight, I get that you had an experience. It sounds very vivid and seemingly real. This sounds the same as with any dmt experience. I understand that you are saying it was "more than" a dmt experience. While I get exactly what you are saying and feel similarly about dmt, afaik, when I experience the seemingly hyperreal through dmt, I am not trading my mental health for the experience. I just want to be clear that, from my understanding, you feel that an intangible, subjective experience was worth losing some of your neurological function that (theoretically anyway) you would hope to use day to day for the rest of your life. See, to me this just doesn't seem worthwhile. I'm not criticizing you, merely presenting the view from my own reality tunnel. If every time I smoked dmt it meant that I was surrendering some of my neurological health/function, there's no way I would use the substance (at least not without some incredibly compelling reason).
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Electric.Sight
#17 Posted : 9/15/2010 6:24:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
Ever read Horton Hears a Who? Smile

Nope but I just read the synopsis in the link you provided.

"Horton wins in the end, after persuading the "Who's" to make as much noise as possible and prove their existence."
I think I'm starting to like this storyCool

gibran2 wrote:
You say “DMT doesn’t even come close in comparison”. I’d suggest you re-word that to say “DMT as I have experienced it so far doesn’t come close in comparison”.

Please read my disclaimer, I didn't want to repeat it in nearly every post. lolSmile

snozzleberry wrote:
Electric.Sight, I get that you had an experience. It sounds very vivid and seemingly real. This sounds the same as with any dmt experience. I understand that you are saying it was "more than" a dmt experience. While I get exactly what you are saying and feel similarly about dmt, afaik, when I experience the seemingly hyperreal through dmt, I am not trading my mental health for the experience. I just want to be clear that, from my understanding, you feel that an intangible, subjective experience was worth losing some of your neurological function that (theoretically anyway) you would hope to use day to day for the rest of your life.

In my mind, there is more to life than living long, sacrifice is required to advance.
I'm sure you agree that applies with psychedelic travels, the harder trips are usually the more rewarding.

Well this trip was the most difficult I have faced. I say DMT doesn't even come close because although amazingly incredible, it never puts me in any "real" danger.

It is from this very real harm that was done in which set my mind into "Neurological-Survival Mode" and much is to be learned from such a state.

I live and die and the world keeps on spinning, eventually forgetting I was ever here.
We all fear death because it is unknown, by embracing the unknown, it starts to become known.

snozzleberry wrote:
See, to me this just doesn't seem worthwhile. I'm not criticizing you, merely presenting the view from my own reality tunnel. If every time I smoked dmt it meant that I was surrendering some of my neurological health/function, there's no way I would use the substance (at least not without some incredibly compelling reason).

Very valid point.
I'm in no hurry to repeat such an experience!
Nor did I really "choose" for this to happen,
I have taken nitrous previously in larger amounts with absolutely no consequence,
for some reason this night was set up to be different from the start.

(What's interesting, is it was a DMT experience earlier that week in which pushed me to reflect with the 2c-i.)

but what's done is done, take the positive with the negative and continue on.
I feel the greater the struggle = the greater the rewards to gain.

This applies truthfully to psychedelics, I do not see why it shouldn't apply to other extreme states of consciousness also?