We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Crystal Worm Things Options

vitaminx
#1 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:45:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hail,

This will be with only a short description with an image created afterward.

What was used:
Ayahuasca (brewed in Brazil using either the Santo Daime or UDV rec - Unable to recall which)

In this scene you'll see some crystal worm/caterpillar creates slowly migrating down a cave tunnel.
The first fly/hover by they were simply crawling together in a group not seeming to suggest anything beyond their appearance.
Taking advantage of the lucid like state I zoomed back and watched them for a time. Then it occurred to me that a closer look was needed to test resolution and detail levels.

Upon closing in on them, within 3 feet a discovery took place. They were not under the control of a simple script that has them on a pathing route with a small set of animation movements. Neither were they just scootin across the cave floor and ignoring all other stimuli I soon found out.
Once I was close enough all of there thousands of beedy eyes shifted from looking forward to spying me for a long while, not slowing their pace at any point.

And that is it! It was short as heck in terms of time duration felt and real time.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.