We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vitamin C Options

Global
#1 Posted : 9/14/2010 9:40:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I was curious to hear your experiences, and particularly perceivable differences noted when taking Vitamin C with smoked spice, as well as how long you've waited after consuming the Vitamin C to smoke the spice.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Electric.Sight
#2 Posted : 9/14/2010 10:02:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Have you heard of some increase in potency when these two are combined?
I do not have experience I am just curious.

I would imagine possibly an increase in positive experiences, but it may be hard to notice such a slight change while in hyperspace.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

camdemonium
#3 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never heard about it potentiating spice, i'll definitely have to give that shot. As for vitamin c potentiating other psychoactives this is most certainly the case with lsd, mushrooms, mdma, and mda from my experience.
Om Mani Padme Hum

proto-pax
#4 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:20:49 AM

bird-brain

pretty sure it's just an urban legend, but oj does make dmt citrate which is good for oral doasge.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Global
#5 Posted : 9/15/2010 1:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I mean, I dunno if it was chance or placebo or what, but I had my most intense experience yesterday waiting 20 min after consuming two chewable Vitamin C pills. I found myself in the center of what seemed to be an egyptian pyramid with pharoah and sphinx like figures quickly moving through each other in crazy inter-dimensional ways. The whole trip seemed to be taking place in fast forward as well. When I opened my eyes I saw patterns you'd see on an Indian or Chinese tapestry with intricate interlocking threads of green and red. It was also notably more euphoric than usual, but I don't feel that it was placebo (although of course it could've been) because during the trip in the intensity of the moment, I had completely forgotten all about the vitamin C pills about 3 seconds after take-off.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb