We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
about to do SWIMs first extraction Options

Autodidactic
#1 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:26:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIMs mimosa hostilis powdered root arrived today from jimjamshop it only took 13 days to come in the mail. SWIM just went and picked up some vm&p pure naphtha at ace hardware. They probably have lye too, but he didn't want to buy both at the same time, plus they followed swim around the store like he was a thief as most stores seem to do to swim for some reason, probably the dreads and tattoos or something. He then went to a couple grocery stores looking for pure lye, none of the drain cleaners he found were pure lye, nor could he find any of the food grade kind in the canning section. So SWIM is going to go back to ACE tomorrow and see if they have lye.

The guy at ace was asking what SWIM needed the naphtha for, SWIM told him it was for his grandpa's pipe lighter, and that he was cheap and used that instead of the more expensive lighter fluid. He is going to go back to ACE hardware in the morning for lye this time so hopefully it's different people working lol, yeah SWIM may be a bit paranoid, but paranoia can be a good thing. Will let you guys know tomorrow how SWIM's extraction went. SWIM is probably only going to do about 100grams of the 400 gram bag of mimosa the first time, just in case he messes the first time up. He is using the lazyman's tek.

P.S. SWIM also couldn't help himself and packed a bowl of the root powder up and smoked it, didn't get much effect but could definitely tell there was DMT in it. Was just curious lol.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

r1381
#2 Posted : 9/14/2010 3:43:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wait you live in the states and can buy lye? please tell me if you do find it and where. i thought it wasn't freely available in our parts. looking forward to hear of any success on this, as i too wanted to go with the lazyman's tek....it just seems like it is the easiest so far for a beginner like myself.
peace.

camdemonium
#3 Posted : 9/14/2010 3:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO q21q21's second extraction is not easier than the lazymans, but pretty darn easy, and definitely worth the work compared to other more complicated teks. With q21's naptha tek you dont need any lab equipment such as separatory funnels, and don't even think about gravy separators, because from my experience they're a pain in the backside.
Om Mani Padme Hum

r1381
#4 Posted : 9/14/2010 4:24:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ah, another person mentioned q21q21's tek....i may have to read it again. shamefully, i'll admit, i'm not a science-savvy guy and some of those other teks just seem strange....but i guess once you try it a couple times it becomse easier, just like anything else.

CosmicFool
#5 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:04:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM went to the local pharmacist to get some lye for his extractions and hoo boy, they wouldnt sell SWIM any. (maybe they thought that SWIM was about to manufacture some drugs or something like that) Pleased So he then sent his girlfriend to another pharmacist to get the lye, and when she was asked what the lye was for, she said that she wanted to make some candles, worked like a charm Very happy
If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn't.

CosmicFool is a fictional character, a creation of imagination, and everything written above should not be taken seriously, or perhaps read at all.

vibrancy3
#6 Posted : 9/14/2010 4:40:22 PM

Josh

CosmicFool wrote:
maybe they thought that SWIM was about to manufacture some drugs or something like that

And thats just to buy naphtha! i think thats but unfair really cause not everyone buying lighter gas is doing a tek right? surely there must be some stores that don't question you when buying it?