We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
extraction in progress Options

dosage
#1 Posted : 9/9/2010 1:13:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

my mates got his first on the go, he did 50g's mhrb nomans tek style, freeze precip'd got some lovely crystals, collected all and put on a bottle cap, and they all just turned to mushy shite after trying to let them dry out, but he let me smoke it anyway and now i feel like ive been stabbed in the stomach 5 times, something definatly did happen tho, like i was in a trip's waiting room, but i suppose i gota smoke just the crystals rite not mushy shite?
So heres the thing, how can i stop this from happening, ive tried turning the freezer jar upside down after pulling out of freezer and draining out the naptha, but it still turns to mushy shite even tho the naptha has been drained. Any tips for a guy in emergency here?

cheers guys, really close to getting this right
everything is just, happening.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 9/9/2010 9:52:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FAQ

Stabbed in the stomach feeling is no good man, sounds like you burning somthing there.

dosage
#3 Posted : 9/9/2010 10:50:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry for missing the q&a lol it was a late one and he was getting stressy.
I feel better now tho, only lasted a few hours, defo wasnt supposed to be in my body whatever it was.
everything is just, happening.

digitalemu
#4 Posted : 9/14/2010 1:44:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ouch, that really does not sound like a fun time!

heavenlypursuit
#5 Posted : 9/14/2010 7:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried to recrystallize or did you just try the product after the initial freeze precip?
Try that if you haven't. Just take the the crystals/goo/whatever and redissolve in some warm naptha, then freeze precip again.
Once it's done in the freezer, then pour off the solvent, put container back in freezer upside down, wait a few hours and take out of the freezer. At this point, SWIM takes his container (SWIM uses a 750ml flat pyrex container) and proceeds to put a fan in front of it to evap off any remaining naptha off the crystals. After about a half hour of this, the crystals slide off like hot butter when scraping with a razor blade, it's a lovely thing.

If that doesn't work, redissolve in acetone, then evap the acetone to yield your treasure.
But whatever you do, don't smoke that stuff again