We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quick Question on Morning Glory LSA Extraction Options

Lysergic Bliss
#1 Posted : 9/12/2010 7:01:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So i've been growing grandpa otts and it's time to start harvesting the seeds, and i predict no more than 500-1000 if that. and i was wondering what the minimum amount of seed material needed for a decent extraction is.

I was also wondering on a side note, if i get a decent amount of LSA, how much of that material is needed for a decent yield of LSH/Organic Acid.

I've read a bunch of the threads on it, but i'm having trouble finding info on the quantity required.

If i don't have enough seeds i'll just use it for stock.

EDIT
:

i'm also going to be planting an array of opium poppies. whites, blues, reds, golden, and whatever else i have. but i'm not interested in scraping goo and all that, i was wondering if you could do some sort of extract to obtain the alkaloids like a full spectrum, or would this just be making opium in another way?

if so ill stick to tea Smile
I was searching for the key for years...

but the door was always open

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DiMiTriX
#2 Posted : 9/12/2010 7:02:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wooo SWIM has this cultivar, it's one cv from a mix glories pack he bought years ago..he found they're most vigorous of all others that have flower's colour that range from pink to deep purle ant than violets like yours, that are most beautifull imo.
Swim had heavenly blue but they did not self-propagating seeds so they died all. heavenly blue had other characters compared to grandpa they were glabrous istead of hairy and had smaller and more lanceolate leaves sitead of heart shaped and the seeds are smaller on grandpa more like Ryvea corimbosa (ololiqui. He thought that the psycoactives cultivars are only 'heavenly blue','pearly gates' and 'flying saucers'.. he dunno if they're active Confused Rolling eyes
Tz'is aná

rOm
#3 Posted : 9/13/2010 2:23:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lysergic Bliss wrote:

EDIT
:

i'm also going to be planting an array of opium poppies. whites, blues, reds, golden, and whatever else i have. but i'm not interested in scraping goo and all that, i was wondering if you could do some sort of extract to obtain the alkaloids like a full spectrum, or would this just be making opium in another way?

if so ill stick to tea Smile

Hi LB, I can't give you much help for the LSA extraction but I can tell that opium poppy extraction talks are not welcome here.
There is no way you'll get any advice for any preparation of this plant, as well as any other highly addictive plant/substance.
Take care in your relation with its power.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !