We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Herborizer GONG Bong Electric Vaporizer Options

Electric.Sight
#1 Posted : 9/12/2010 5:00:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone out there own one of these?
I would think it is ideal for DMT, as long as it gets hot enough.
Temp range is from 90-230C which should be good.
It is quite pricey, so I could not justify buying one if I could not use it for multiple things.
Best part is it fits any GONG bong, and multiple bowls can be purchased,
so you would not have to worry about ruining an expensive vaporizer with DMT.
Here's the link: http://www.herborizer.com/

I am in no way associated with this company, and do not even own one of these myself so I cannot give any comments on quality,
I was hoping someone else could do so?
If not please post your comments anyway, this looks like the perfect way to blast off!
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 9/12/2010 3:15:39 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I wouldn't go this route, personally. I've never seen the point of vape+bong for cannabis or spice. In the case of cannabis, it's overkill (imo) and leads to waaaaaay too many actives lost (there are papers on this somewhere, I can look for them if you'd like). In the case of dmt, while I've never tried it, I would conjecture that between the fact that vapor is cooler than smoke and the distance it has to go, the dmt will re-x between vaping, water cooling, moving through the bong and getting into your lungs. I just feel like this method will not be the most efficient or practical way to go.

Also, as a side note, it looks as though that will work with any scientific glass bong that has the appropriate-sized joints, not just Gong Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Madcap
#3 Posted : 9/12/2010 4:21:20 PM

illudium Q-36

SnozzleBerry wrote:
I wouldn't go this route, personally. I've never seen the point of vape+bong for cannabis or spice. In the case of cannabis, it's overkill (imo) and leads to waaaaaay too many actives lost (there are papers on this somewhere, I can look for them if you'd like).
\

I would like to see those papers. I really feel like proper vaping MJ is a much nicer buzz than smoking. It seems tp come on nearly instant and when it goes away.... its gone. When I smoke joints, I always feel a slow period once the effects begin to wane.

Of course, I may have just supported your post.... obviously is the effects are different then I am probably leaving some active terpenes behind. but, in this case I feel it is fo the better.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 9/12/2010 8:30:15 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

madcapv2 wrote:
I would like to see those papers. I really feel like proper vaping MJ is a much nicer buzz than smoking.

I'll go look for the papers. Just to be clear, I also enjoy vaping, my comments above were pertaining to vaping through a bong. The papers address the % of actives lost through water filtration when using a bong.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 9/12/2010 8:38:33 PM

omnia sunt communia!

MAPS thc water pipe study
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור