We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
2 simple questions Options

electrolunchbox
#21 Posted : 9/5/2010 4:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
Solving Ennui wrote:
actually heart cave is now my intended site, best recommendation I've gotten so far, and yes I'd love to be able to chat in the spirituality and mysticism forum to, like I do on the Shroomery, but I remember it saying not to ask for promotions lol

Laughing heartcave has even better prices than 100herbgalaxie so i guess i got a new distributor out of this thread as well. thanks

I'm glad I can help I used heart cave from the beginning found them on ebay orderd a little, and then more emailed him and got some good prices on kilos. Glad to share the info I should ket a kick backfrom heartcave!
man I'm on a roll science I joined this fourm I improved your guys scorcess of mhrb and I tought some kids how to use dry ice to make a make shift freezer. So you can moble extract of not soil your freezer. What is next I want to tacle the mescaline froum next!
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bill Cipher
#22 Posted : 9/8/2010 11:06:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Adenium claims to include all necessary documents for customs, and puportedly ships about 250kg per week to the US.

It should be noted that while we've seen no posts by US members reporting customs related issues with this vendor, and while all properly executed paperwork may in fact be included, there is no guarantee that a recipient will never be charged with DMT import should authorities choose to explore "intent to manufacture" charges.

DiMiTriX
#23 Posted : 9/9/2010 11:18:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i reccomand it if you live in us,i live in europe and my pack was blocked at custom.... :S
lost it couse they asked me documentation copies of order, and lots of imformations ...... fuck the police

https://celestialsource....9cfa28d48adae189e3dd625e
Tz'is aná

Solving Ennui
#24 Posted : 9/12/2010 5:09:35 AM

Chris

i guess that's a good reason to order from inside the usa... i would be so mad if i dropped 100 bucks and didnt get my package, i would cry lol

DiMiTriX
#25 Posted : 9/12/2010 9:35:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

and me 63 fucking euros Crying or very sad
Tz'is aná

PREV12