We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First real experience - warmth and love! Options

BeenHereBefore
#1 Posted : 8/14/2008 9:52:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a dream last night and this is a bit of what I was thinking about during the dream:...

.....All I can say is wow! Unbelievable!

Just arrived back from my first 'real' DMT experience and felt I had to join this forum to tell someone about it! Razz

I have had a couple of attempts to smoke it before (both times after a few beers) both were largely unsuccessful. I had some visual treats but it was mainly an uncomfortable combination of Nausea, motion sickness, breathing problems and fear Sad

This time I decided that I needed to do it properly, had a good uplifting day, ate properly, had a nice bath, avoided alcohol, and made myself really comfortable whilst listening to 'My dreams of Tangerines' by Tangerine Dream.

This time I had butterflies but not fear, I think it made all the difference. I actually let go into the experience instead of fighting against it.

I was shown beauty and love! It sounds really cheesy to even write that but its the only way I can describe it, incredible beauty shown through a pulsating kaleidoscope of colours. There seemed to be people/things there, friendly female forms holding a table and trying to show me things, and very wierdly a new born baby held my hand briefly. I got the distinct impression that something was beckoning me to go further or do something, I couldn't understand what they meant. At one point they almost seemed frustrated or something.

The great thing about this trip compared to the others was the fact that all the anxiety and fear completely disappeared! No racing heart rate or panic over breathing, just me sat in supreme comfort watching a fantastic movie layered over the top of the real vision of my living room.

Although I saw some crazy stuff It did feel kind of fragile, like I could have snapped myself out of it if I had wanted. I definitely feel like I could go much further in to the experience (if I could get a hang of vaporising the damn stuff properly!) :-)......

That's it, just had to share the experience with someone, it feels so positive!

:-)
Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

WSaged
#2 Posted : 8/14/2008 10:01:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The great thing about this trip compared to the others was the fact that all the anxiety and fear completely disappeared! No racing heart rate or panic over breathing, just me sat in supreme comfort watching a fantastic movie layered over the top of the real vision of my living room.

Next time, lay down & close your eyes!!
That is one way to "go further" into the spice.

Nice!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

extrememetal43
#3 Posted : 8/16/2008 2:14:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

awesome that happend...beautiful stuff. look into dmt infused herb...works awesome and no freebasin, eliminates a lot of jitters and hassle.

gosvami
#4 Posted : 8/16/2008 9:00:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So, you think you experienced a really deep journey, he?
And the spice shows us a warm place, full of love and joyful, some nice little elves floating around, scattering red roses, he?
So, believe in this and don’t go further, baby!
Because, if you will be successful in “vaporising the damn stuff properly”, it may happen….

That a big , fat clown is coming out of the roses and strokes you down like a tiny fly!
LOL
Or some cosmic anacondas will wind out of the chrysanthemum and crush you like laokoon and his children, once upon the time!
LOL
Or you will be abducted by aliens, living with them on their planet , doing the same things they are doing (inclusive sex, hehehe) in an alien body for some thousand years, just the way lovecraft is telling us in his mad, unholy stories….
LOL

Hey, did this make you curious to go further?
Hahahahohohohhihihihhehehehe!
I knew it!
So do, what you want to do!
Nothing is real, everything is permitted:
Tells you the ”agent of the holy spice”.
May your ticket explode!
2012 was yesterday!

Ps: that a trashy and true post!
OM

BeenHereBefore
#5 Posted : 8/17/2008 11:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gosvami wrote:

......some cosmic anacondas will wind out of the chrysanthemum and crush you like laokoon and his children, once upon the time!

I have been reading many DMT reports of things of this nature, I find it hard to believe that the loving positive world that I visited can turn so nasty! :evil:

I'm glad I'm aware that it can though, hopefully I wont ever get too complacent or cocky, need to keep the respect I currently have for the spice... Smile

... Anyone have any tips for ways to deal with the bad stuff when it happens?
Everything written above by the poster BeenHereBefore is simply an extract from a recent dream.

WSaged
#6 Posted : 8/18/2008 12:23:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No loud heavy music!!
Silence is best for "spiritual" experiences IMO!!
Loud music intrudes on this extremely internal experience, although it is a swell thing to "look at", it tends to keep you attached to this "reality".
DMT has a beautiful music of its own, that tends to carry one deeper into the other side!!

Try not to have too many people around, 1 or 2 others at most! Only the "right" people too!!
Do not do it with negative people or jerks around at very least!!
I prefer to do it alone! Sometime the quietest little sound can break the DMT trance!!
Less people = Less chance of that happening.

Set, Setting....blah, blah, blah...

Most of all, if you go into the experience with love & respect, without fear, and let yourself go completely, there will be nothing to fear!!!
These entities, aliens, etc... they are all you!!
Or, they come from a place deep, deep within you, another part of you, something!!
If you have fear, or any negative feelings about it going in, there is a much better chance on having a freak out!

There is nothing to fear!!
Just clear your mind, breath deep & slowly and let yourself flow into whatever happens to come at you!!
You'll be alright!!

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeenHereBefore
#7 Posted : 8/18/2008 1:07:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great advice thanks!

The next time I venture into DMT land I will try it without music and interuption to see the difference.

I also need to remember to put the pipe down and close my eyes too, I think I was basically clinging on to the pipe (an object from the real world) just in case I couldn't find my way back! lol :-)

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 8/18/2008 3:38:11 PM

The Great Namah

warrensaged wrote:
No loud heavy music!!
Silence is best for "spiritual" experiences IMO!!
Loud music intrudes on this extremely internal experience, although it is a swell thing to "look at", it tends to keep you attached to this "reality".
DMT has a beautiful music of its own, that tends to carry one deeper into the other side!!

Try not to have too many people around, 1 or 2 others at most! Only the "right" people too!!
Do not do it with negative people or jerks around at very least!!
I prefer to do it alone! Sometime the quietest little sound can break the DMT trance!!
Less people = Less chance of that happening.

Set, Setting....blah, blah, blah...

Most of all, if you go into the experience with love & respect, without fear, and let yourself go completely, there will be nothing to fear!!!
These entities, aliens, etc... they are all you!!
Or, they come from a place deep, deep within you, another part of you, something!!
If you have fear, or any negative feelings about it going in, there is a much better chance on having a freak out!

There is nothing to fear!!
Just clear your mind, breath deep & slowly and let yourself flow into whatever happens to come at you!!
You'll be alright!!

WS

This is all wonderful advice. I couldn't agree more with EVERYTHING. Keep distractions to a minimum. Turn off all the phones, don't voyage with the wrong people, or journey alone. Go into in with a good mood and a happy heart. Meditate before if you can or need to...if you don't know how, learn, it's a good thing to know and to do.

I have had some pretty rough experiences, but nothing like gosvami has mentioned. Keep it postive, respect the spice and you will be shown beautiful things. Even being swallowed by an anaconda can bring enlightenment if you let it.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

mew
#9 Posted : 8/18/2008 3:45:29 PM

huachumancer

the closing your eyes and laying down in silence (maybe in a dark room on a bed, or shade in the woods) definitley lets you trance further into the dmt!

im going to start retrieving the spice from the plants soon (thatll be my first smoking experience then too) and i intend to try this method above, it worked with aya really well

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 8/18/2008 5:01:30 PM

The Great Namah

suicybe wrote:
the closing your eyes and laying down in silence (maybe in a dark room on a bed, or shade in the woods) definitley lets you trance further into the dmt!

im going to start retrieving the spice from the plants soon (thatll be my first smoking experience then too) and i intend to try this method above, it worked with aya really well

My favorite place by far for vaporized DMT is in my bed. Very comfortable and soothing. Aya however should be done in the woods if at all possible...In my humble opinion of course.

Good luck on your first extraction suicybe, the offical extraction thread has some really good info for the first timer...you should check it out if you have not already!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.