We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
are palm trees not amazing plants? Options

imachavel
#1 Posted : 7/11/2008 9:16:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

they can grow in sand, they can grow while it rains every day, they can grow while it rains once a month, are palm trees not amazing plants?

if i was a genetic engineer, i'd try and splice palm tree genes to get a better plant

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KUSHMASTER
#2 Posted : 8/15/2008 3:09:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha hell yeah! I love palm trees. They dont grow where i'm at so it's always a treat to see 'em when i go on vacation to other places. I wish they had a dwarf sized one, thats exactly the same but i could fit in my house. That would be the shit!.... Actually there probably is... If anybody knows let me know!

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a character based on other people) obtained a license for said activity or did said activity where it is legal to do so.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 8/15/2008 4:02:14 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

What is more, they are not even true trees, they are basically a type of grass just like banana plants!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 8/18/2008 4:36:24 PM

JC

KUSHMASTER wrote:
Haha hell yeah! I love palm trees. They dont grow where i'm at so it's always a treat to see 'em when i go on vacation to other places. I wish they had a dwarf sized one, thats exactly the same but i could fit in my house. That would be the shit!.... Actually there probably is... If anybody knows let me know!

My cousin has a plant thats kinda similiar to palm trees, sure its called a dragon plant or dragon tree.