We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why Salvia experiences are so alien Options

gigaschatten
#1 Posted : 8/18/2008 12:32:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got the answer and it's simple. She communicated it to me when I was chewing her: The reason Sage experiences are so strange and alien simply is, that it's a plant soul you're dealing with.
God is dreaming us.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 8/18/2008 2:00:44 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Sounds about right...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

adrian89987
#3 Posted : 8/18/2008 2:41:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hell yea I think you're completely right.

The only way I've been able to think t describe it is that my consciousness has been replaced with a different consciousness 'operating system' of sorts.

40oztofreedom
#4 Posted : 8/18/2008 9:35:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That makes more sense than I ever thought it could have.

It really explains why whenever I take salvia tinctures I always feel "at one" with nature and have some (alien) feeling. Almost as if I'm sympathetic for the nature around me.

Wow.
So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 8/18/2008 3:43:41 PM

The Great Namah

gigaschatten wrote:
I got the answer and it's simple. She communicated it to me when I was chewing her: The reason Sage experiences are so strange and alien simply is, that it's a plant soul you're dealing with.

Yes, the same holds true for Aya. Even Mimosa extracted spice is part of the spirit of Mimosa. Chemicals and Spirits are not a 100% exclusive.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Noman
#6 Posted : 8/31/2008 1:10:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes plant consciousness is chemical and when we eat them, we are converting their chemical consciousness into energy to fuel our electric consciousness.

Reborn
#7 Posted : 8/31/2008 4:56:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Intersting concept Noman.
Nearly impossible to prove, but very interesting.
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

Noman
#8 Posted : 8/31/2008 6:49:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eh, it's just information that was conveyed to me in the same way as the OP describes.
For me to believe it would be faith I guess.

benzyme
#9 Posted : 8/31/2008 3:11:08 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

indeed

for me, the alien-ness of the experience is attributed to kappas, which like sigmas, are downright otherworldly. some NMDA antagonists like dizocilpine are also very strange experiences. while I have the utmost respect for plants, and even believe to some extent that they possess some sort of spiritual energy, I don't think their effects result from it. synthetic compounds may give similar effects
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck